- Learning is very important. What should I learn?
- 99% of successful people start doing these 9 things early in their life
- How to improve interpersonal skills: 10 golden rules.
- Interpersonal Communication: Definition, Concepts, Types, and Effective Theories
- What is The importance of creativity and innovation?
- How to cultivate children's creativity and imagination?
- Wisdom And Knowledge: What is the Difference Between These Two Superpowers?
- The Best Advice for Incoming College Freshmen
- 20 Best Examples of Long-Term Goals for Career and Personal Life.
- What are the differences between online shopping and traditional shopping?
- Difference between 150Mbps and 300Mbps WiFi Routers
Wisdom And Knowledge: What is the Difference Between These Two Superpowers?This article attempts to define it as knowledge is knowledge about the characteristics of things that are verified by people's life practices and generally accepted.
Difference between wisdom and knowledge. This definition has three main points:
- Knowledge is the crystallization of people's living practice, the result of the long-term understanding of human beings, and has been repeatedly verified by people's practice.
- Knowledge is public, universal, and widely recognized. 1 + 1 is equal to 2 and cannot be said to be equal to 3.
- Knowledge reflects the explicit condition and internal nature of things and is the knowledge of the objective characteristics of things. The existing form of knowledge is a spiritual form, not a specific object. For example, knowledge is not equal to a table. Knowledge can only be about a table.
Generally speaking, knowledge can be divided into two categories:
Regarding the laws of the growth and cultivation of roses and other plants, we cannot directly perceive them, so they belong to the latter knowledge, which is essential knowledge.
The knowledge of a person's external appearance is declarative knowledge and the understanding of its inner essence (essential good, evil, beauty, ugliness, etc.) belongs to the latter type of knowledge.
For example, the growth of a tree is independent of the values of the researcher. Some people like red roses and some people like black roses, but the color of roses does not change because of people's likes and dislikes.
When you demonstrate the proposition that "political, economic, and cultural activities are regular," you are actually intervening and transforming the world. Even when you are reading, you also intentionally and unintentionally participate in this intervention and reformation Go in.
What is wisdom?
What exactly is wisdom? Here, share two points:
1. Wisdom is a universal and general method of obtaining knowledge
Therefore, it is a universally applicable fundamental method of acquiring knowledge.
2. Wisdom is the ability to acquire knowledge.
1. This ability is not single, but comprehensive
Public security personnel sometimes rely on intuition to help solve the case. Husserl's phenomenology emphasizes the important role of intuition in understanding the nature of things.
This requires a comprehensive judgment of all phenomena analysis, and there is intuition in comprehensive judgment. Through intuition, the interruption of the analysis process, "look directly" at the essence of things. This is the charm of intuition.
In addition, there are many psychological factors such as memory, reason, emotion, acceptance, comprehension, morality, and aesthetics, which play an important role in human ability.
2. Wisdom is the ability to find out the roots, the ability to reach the deepest essence of things
Russell gave an example of a table. What exactly is the surface of this table? Actually, we don't know. The table in front of me now has a rough surface and a dark yellow color. So, is the shape of the table surface what I see? Not necessarily.
A philosophical answer to the ultimate nature of things. In fact, this answer may not be a definite conclusion, but it guides you on how to correctly seek knowledge of the ultimate nature of things.
3. Wisdom is a creative thinking ability to seek the opposite sex
Therefore, this kind of approval is often conditional; it is a kind of approval that contains differences. ". The vitality of philosophy lies in the thinking of seeking the opposite sex and creative thinking. Without this kind of thinking, the wisdom of philosophy will turn into dogma and theology.
4. Wisdom is a comprehensive ability
Why do we need wisdom?
Hearing is also degraded because our living environment is too noisy. Of course, these changes are because we no longer rely on the naked eye and ears to capture information, and large-scale information is pushed to our eyes through words, images, videos, and so on.
Learning more knowledge seems to have more advantages, so learning knowledge has become so important that a person has to spend more than a quarter of his life full-time learning, and now some people advocate lifelong learning.
How to gain wisdom
I remember someone asked Ray Allen (if you remember wrong, please point out) how to aim to improve the hit rate on the field. The answer is, to forget to aim.
Wisdom from experience and knowledge
In a hurry, everyone thought of a retired old mechanic master, so they invited him. After the teacher came to check carefully and opened the machine to listen, he told the factory people that the maintenance cost was 1000 dollars.
The teacher smiles and says, "screws are only worth 1 dollar, but it's worth 999 dollars to know where to add this screw!" This is the value of wisdom formed by the long-term accumulation of experience and knowledge. It is the so-called "one minute on the stage, ten years on the stage".
It seems effortless, but behind the ease and calm, I don't know how much trial and error, introspection, and summary have been experienced, which forms the present wisdom.
Wisdom born of knowing humanity
Greed refers to greed, mainly for the five desires of wealth, color, name, food, and sleep. Because we are greedy for the five desires, we are willing to be bound by them. Anger refers to anger.
I am slow, my heart is high, look down on others, have strong vanity, love to compare, like showing off, and self-expansion. Suspicions refer to suspicions, suspecting, and denying everything without any reason or basis, making self-righteous and presumptuous conclusions, and being superstitious about everything.
Because human nature has these weaknesses, wise people try to regulate it according to their wisdom.
Wisdom from the realization of heaven
The wise people who can achieve this kind of state are very rare from ancient times to the present, which can only be obtained through long-term cultivation.
This is the highest level of wisdom that people pursue throughout their lives. The core of this wisdom is the word "sense", which cannot be obtained only by studying the knowledge of the scriptures.
How to identify knowledge and wisdom
At best, it can only be said. The reason why it is not true is that it only reflects the material attributes of things, and the truth is a reflection of its intrinsic essential attributes.
If you study the growth and cultivation of this rose, it belongs to the category of natural science research. Only "this rose is beautiful" is the judgment of value, because "beauty" here is a general abstract concept, so it belongs to the category of philosophical wisdom.
In ancient times, music was divided into five musical scales of the corner of the palace, and the so-called "five-tone phase sum" is also, which is also divided into five. Modern music is divided into seven scales of 1234567, which is divided into seven.
Discover at TheBestNTop.com – your ultimate destination for the best product reviews and buying advice, know the similar words and differences between things!
Please Share These Resources with Colleagues, Friends, and Family.