Coronavirus: 3 tips you need to know
1. The virus is different from chemical poison.
2. Different viruses and germs
3. The infectivity and lethality of coronavirus
Don't panic! Coronavirus and security you need to know that everyone
1. What is a novel coronavirus?
2. What is the relationship between the new coronavirus and SARS?
3. What symptoms can you have after infection?
- Cough, expectoration
- Fever (temperature > 38 ℃)
- Difficulty breathing during daily activities or rest
- Pain in deep breathing
- Heartbeat faster
- When the cold or flu gets better, it suddenly gets worse
- tremble or shudder with cold or fear
4. How to protect scientifically?
(1) Strengthen monitoring.
(2) Reduce going out.
(3) Wash your hands frequently.
- Go out and go home
- After coughing or sneezing
- Before touching the mouth, nose, and eyes
- Before dinner
- Before and after handling fresh ingredients
- After going to the toilet
- After contact with animals and animal excrement
(4) Wear a mask.
5. WHO protection white paper
6. Recommended protective equipment
- Avoid close contact with patients with cough and fever;
- The meat and eggs should be cooked thoroughly, do not eat game;
- Do not go to the seafood market, live poultry market, or farm;
- It is recommended to carry disinfectant cotton tablets/sprays with you when you go out.
Discover at TheBestNTop.com – your ultimate destination for the best product reviews and buying advice, know the similar words and differences between things!
Please Share These Resources with Colleagues, Friends, and Family.