But there is a deep gap between what schools learn and the knowledge and skills needed for life and work in the 21st century. In order to successfully face the increasingly difficult curriculum, career challenges, and global labor competition in the 21st century, the United States needs to reconstruct its basic education system.
Each class follows the learning steps of "participation practice exchange", and takes high-quality learning forms such as songs, stories, projects, and interdisciplinary and cross-cultural courses To train the student's language knowledge and develop the necessary skills in the 21st century.
- What are the hard skills in the world to learn?
- How to learn new skills and knowledge for the 21st century?
- What every girl should know and advice for teenage girls.
- Principles for Success and 100 Things Every Man Should Know
- Learning is very important. What should I learn?
- What learning strategies do quick learners follow?
- Active Learning Strategies and Examples