The importance of creativity
Creativity is the premise of all invention and creation, and the basis for a country and a nation to keep its vitality.
Our human society is a history of innovation, the history of human social development is a history of innovation, a history of creative thinking practice, and creativity. This is the truth that I always agree with. After watching the foreign lectures on creativity given by the teacher in the classroom, I became more clear about the importance of creativity.
So, what is creativity? Creation is a unique ability of human beings. Creativity is a kind of individual psychological feature that people show in the process of creative problem-solving. It is the ability to use all the information they have and give full play to their innovative thinking to produce a new, unique, social, or personal value product under the control of a certain purpose. Its core is the ability to creative thinking. In short, creativity is the ability to innovate.
Creativity plays an important role in a person, a nation, and even a country. In human society, only new things have vitality and new products have a market. Only when a person has creativity can he make progress. Anyone who has made extraordinary achievements will be full of innovation in his life.
How to cultivate creativity in modern education? It's very important to create the word "dare" in personality. Only dare to think, dare to say, and dare to do can we create. Therefore, in modern education, we should give children a little "disobedience" which means different opinions and dare to practice, which is very important. Our parents should accept the view that "obedience is the advantage, to obedience is the disadvantage", and we should "manage without death, live without disorder" in children's education.
Every child has creativity. The pioneer of our creative education once pointed out that "everywhere in the place of creation, every day is the time of creation, and everyone is the person of creation." It is very important for children's future development to cultivate their creativity from childhood.
Children's thinking is often richer and bolder than that of adults. Parents and teachers should try their best to protect, encourage and promote, rather than the limit so that the development of this thinking can become a creative force, and children can get rid of mediocrity and become creative people.
The cultivation of children's creativity must start from childhood. From the moment when children come to the world, they are curious about the world around them and have the desire to pursue and explore the world around them in their hearts.
We should pay attention to the sprouting of children's creativity, protect their most primitive creative consciousness and spirit so that their creativity can be sustained and developed. Newborn babies can use their eyes to observe things around them, their hands to touch things around them, their mouths to suck and taste the food, and their ears to listen to sounds from different directions. Although it's just a simple feeling, it's also the first step to explore the world.
Experience has shown that "naughty" boys tend to be more creative than "honest" girls. The reason is that mischievous children have a wide range of contacts, and their brains are stimulated more, which activates their intelligence.
So, how do people cultivate their children's creativity?
Aman bill, a professor at Brandeis University in Massachusetts, provides the following four skills for parents to train their children's creativity for reference:
1. Drama. Pretending that they can't communicate with each other in language, they must pass on each other's information through pantomime, gestures, and facial expressions pretend to be people's life in restaurants, airports, or parks, and give children a stack of paper, pencils or crayons to draw the plot of each other.
2. A small private gallery. Let the child know that he is just enjoying painting, not pleasing anyone. In this way, children can develop their own works of art freely. Hanging a blackboard or easel on his door allows him to create and capture ideas freely.
3. Make a free gift. Encourage children to make their own gifts when they give them to others. This kind of gift can't be bought with money. Children's own creation is particularly valuable, which is very encouraging for children. For example, he can be encouraged to write down his own fairy tales and homemade children's toys.
4. Play small adult's family wine. let children play the role of adults, set up dinner at home, practice the etiquette of entertaining guests, etc.
Developing children's creativity can help they face the complex society in the future, know how to learn, choose and solve problems independently, instead of relying on their parents for everything. Only if we pay attention to the cultivation of children's creativity can the future of the Chinese nation be full of hope.
The importance of innovation
Innovation ability refers to the ability of leading cadres to innovate the inappropriate places in their work and create a new situation in line with the development of the times.
It includes insight, memory, imagination, judgment, thinking, and creativity.
1. Memory: the ability to remember things and situations experienced. Any innovation activity must be based on the experiences and things we remember.
2. Insight: the ability to observe the essence of things through their surface phenomena. Keen insight is an indispensable ability for a qualified leader. He is able to see things clearly, see the content or meaning behind things and people's behaviors, find problems in time, make correct decisions, and handle them properly.
3. Judgment: refers to the ability to analyze and distinguish things and various phenomena. Leading cadres should think and analyze all kinds of knowledge and information, dig out new things and phenomena, and then lead to innovation. At present, in the process of reform and development, some new problems and contradictions are constantly emerging. This requires our leading cadres to seriously analyze and study, use the correct scientific resolution to judge the past, extract the essence, and remove the dross.
4. Creativity: refers to the ability to produce new ideas and create new things. Nowadays, the competition in the world is increasingly fierce, and the innovative nation will be more and more developed. Leading cadres shoulder the historical mission of national rejuvenation. Only through constant innovation can we create a new situation in the cause of socialism with Chinese characteristics.
5. Thinking power: it is an indirect and general reflection of objective things. It is the ability to find out the internal, essential, and inevitable connection between things. Leading cadres should improve the broadness, profundity, and flexibility of thinking, break the thinking and rigidity, and think in the interaction of things.
6. Imagination: the ability to produce images or new ideas from past experience and knowledge through thought processing. Imagination can enable leaders to develop rich imagination, make new plans, and create new working situations in a complex environment.
These abilities are interactive and interrelated. Observation is the window, memory is the warehouse, imagination is the wing, judgment is the key, thinking is the needle, creativity is the adhesive.
The important role of innovation
1. Innovation ability is conducive to giving full play to the subjective initiative of Party and government leaders. In the new era of China's reform and development, unprecedented new situations and problems have emerged. This requires leading cadres to give full play to their subjective initiative, carry out their work creatively, and inject new vitality into the construction of organizations and society.
2. Innovation ability is conducive to enhancing the competitiveness of the organization. If a country and a nation want to maintain a strong vitality, it must have strong competitiveness and innovation ability. Leading cadres must refer to the scientific development concept. With the core of realizing, maintaining, and developing new ways and means for the fundamental interests of the people, we should change our work responsibilities, improve our work methods, enhance the functions of serving the masses, expand the coverage of the work of the party organization, and further improve the combat effectiveness, cohesion, and influence of the party organization.
3. Innovation ability is conducive to improving the working efficiency of leading cadres of the party and government. The exertion of innovation ability will promote the leading cadres to change their ideas, release their own energy continuously, straighten out the management system, integrate various social resources, drive the masses to work together, and thus promote the improvement of work efficiency.
Analysis of the reasons for the lack of innovation ability
1. Pay too much attention to their own interests. They are afraid of taking responsibility for mistakes in decision-making, of losing their "seats" due to the blame of leaders at higher levels, and of losing the trust of the masses. Therefore, in the work, it is better to miss a good opportunity than to innovate, rather escape than to risk innovation.
2. The idea is rigid and the idea is conservative. Some cadres are conservative in thinking, accustomed to wearing new shoes, and taking the old road; they have low working goal orientation, low starting point, and lack the awareness of catching up and surpassing second-class and first-class undertakings and achievements.
3. Lack of ability. In the face of difficulties and problems, we lack confidence in development, the courage to work hard for the world, self-pressure, and ambition. They are not good at in-depth study of new problems, lack of awareness of innovation, dare not crack the problems in development, lack of motivation for reform and innovation, do not pay attention to learning, especially knowledge of science and technology and market management, and lack of new ideas and new methods in dealing with a market economy.
The performance of the lack of innovation the ability of leading cadres
1. Being content with the status quo and not considering progress. Some cadres lack subjective thinking, lack motivation for innovation, copy old rules, act on the basis of experience, completely copy the instructions of their superiors, not be distorted and lack a sense of competition;
2. Fear of fear and escape from innovation. Some cadres are apprehensive and conditionally "overemphasizes objective issues, lack confidence and courage to innovate, lose organizationally vitality, and loses opportunities for development.
3. Impetuousness and distorted innovation. Some cadres lack awareness of the strength and weaknesses of district chiefs and are impetuous. Deviating from reality, using brute force as an innovation, copying the model of others, mentally arrogant, bossy, very happy, and keen on "political performance projects." Some cadres not only lack the ability to innovate but also do not allow others to have innovative performance. Difficulties, whispering innovation results.
5. Pride and self-satisfaction, not considering innovation. Some cadres, after achieving results, think that they are not successful, continue to create new motivation, and lead to backwardness.
What's the difference between creativity and innovation?
1. Different concepts. Creativity is a unique comprehensive ability of human beings. Creativity refers to the ability to produce new ideas, discover and create new things. It is a psychological quality necessary for a successful creative activity. It is a comprehensive optimization of knowledge, intelligence, ability, and excellent personality.
Innovation refers to the production or adoption, assimilation, and development of a new value-added product in the economic and social fields; the renewal and expansion of products, services and markets; the development of new production methods; and the establishment of new management systems.
Innovation is a kind of behavior, which is guided by the existing thinking mode to put forward ideas different from the conventional or ordinary people's ideas, and uses the existing knowledge and materials to improve or create new things, methods, elements, paths and environments in a specific environment in line with the idealized needs or to meet the social needs, and can obtain certain beneficial effects.
Innovation is a unique cognitive and practical ability of human beings, the advanced expression of the human subjective initiative, and the inexhaustible power to promote national progress and social development. If a nation wants to be at the forefront of the times, it can't stop all kinds of innovation without innovative thinking at one moment. Innovation plays an important role in the research of economy, technology, sociology, and architecture.
2. Creativity refers to the ability to produce inventions on a zero basis, such as China's nuclear industry. Innovation is to update and upgrade technology at a higher level on the basis of certain technology, such as the enterprise transformation that people are concerned about at present.
Ways to foster creativity
1. Stimulate curiosity and curiosity, cultivate keen observation and rich imagination, especially creative imagination, and cultivate the ability to change and discover new problems or relationships;
2. Pay attention to the fluency, flexibility, and originality of thinking;
3. Cultivate the thinking of seeking differences and seeking common ground.
For people, creativity is not only a gift and talent but also a responsibility. Creativity is not "Deus ex machine a" (an unexpected way to solve a difficulty), nor can we call it "Deus ex machine". From the perspective of productive expression of creativity, creativity is the result of education, cultivation, and practice. Reading questions is to understand the whole process of creative activities and create preconditions for promoting creativity.
*** Please Share These Resources with Colleagues, Friends, and Family ***