On this page (Skip to Section)...
- Learning is very important. What should I learn?
- 99% of successful people start doing these 9 things early in their life
- How to improve interpersonal skills: 10 golden rules.
- Interpersonal Communication: Definition, Concepts, Types, and Effective Theories
- What is The importance of creativity and innovation?
- How to cultivate children's creativity and imagination?
- Wisdom And Knowledge: What is the Difference Between These Two Superpowers?
- The Best Advice for Incoming College Freshmen
- 20 Best Examples of Long-Term Goals for Career and Personal Life.
- What are the differences between online shopping and traditional shopping?
1. Precautions for school opening
1. Remember to join the freshman group after the notice is down
2. Only bring what you think is necessary when school starts
3. Don't worry about calling card
4. At the beginning of school, pay attention to fraud prevention in the dormitory
5. It is recommended to arrive at school one day in advance
6. It’s fine if the club accepts a new newspaper
7. If you want to choose class committee members, be more active in the class group
1. Prepare headphones and earplugs by the bed
2. Learn to organize and tidy up your belongings
3. It is best to do things on your own with less trouble to others
4. Tell me something directly!
5. Make a good relationship with the dormitory aunt
6. Don't make out too late with your boy/girlfriend at night
7. Buy a bed curtain
8. Don't flip other people's things casually
9. Remember to turn off the alarm on Sunday
10. When drying clothes, pay attention to whether they are dry
11. Get out more
1. Keep it clean
2. There is no need to refer to others for living expenses
3. Leave a photo of the plate, key, kettle, etc.
5. Cultivate a hobby of your own
6. Get out your driver's license as soon as possible
7. do things well in advance plan
8. Don’t fix it at school if something is broken
9. Refuse to consume in advance
9. When going out, call home more
10. Pay more attention to some flea groups
11. Poor students in college are not necessarily really poor
12. Don't compare blindly
13. pay attention to safety when going out at night
14. Being alone is not ashamed
1. Study hard
2. Don't miss the subject!
3. It is best not to skip class
4. Learn English hard
5. Listen to the last few lessons of each semester
6. Not all schools can change majors and do what they can
7. Work hard at ordinary times, don't save all at the end of the day
8. Dormitory is not a good place to study
9. Keep reading
10. If you feel confused, learn
1. It is best to find a part-time job at a university
2. Don't do low-return part-time jobs
3. Do part-time jobs that can be promoted
4. Online part-time anti-fraud
5. Offline part-time anti-fraud
6. More internships in school
Discover at TheBestNTop.com – your ultimate destination for the best product reviews and buying advice, know the similar words and differences between things!
Please Share These Resources with Colleagues, Friends, and Family.