What Are Some Of The Most Awesome Psychological Facts?
Psychological factors include two aspects: psychological process and personality. The psychological process is composed of cognitive process, emotional process, and will process. Personality includes personality tendencies and personality psychological characteristics.
The process of cognition includes feeling, perception, memory, thinking, and imagination. Social psychological factors refer to the theory that the formation and development of a society are determined by the psychological factors of people's social behavior. At the beginning of the 20th century, it replaced the social organism theory and became popular.
Representatives include Tard of France, Tenness of Germany, Giddings of the United States, and so on. It is believed that society is composed of people, and social forms are represented by human activities. Therefore, the development of society not only depends on the geographical environment and the physiological structure of human beings but also on the interaction between people.
Social And Psychological Effects
1. It has a broad and mass character and can produce a wide range of social influences.
2. It exists in the form of feelings, emotions, habits, customs, and traditions. It has a certain degree of relative independence, stability, and a broad mass base, and it is not easy to change.
3. Social psychology reflects a certain social outlook, shows a certain degree of popular support, and has a certain influence on political, economic, and cultural development.
4. The scientific socialist ideological system is not spontaneously produced by the labor movement, but can only be instilled into the masses of the people through education so that it can become the consciousness of the masses of the people.
Precisely because of these characteristics, it is of great significance to pay attention to the use of a healthy and socialist ideological system to educate the masses, and to guide the masses of the masses with correct public opinion guidance, and to make it a conscious action of the masses.
What Are Some Psychological Facts That People Don’t Know?
People want you to perform well. As long as you don't do better than them
Stop using things like "How are you?" or "The weather looks good today, doesn't it?" They are widely overused and will make you sound like a robot and disrupt the conversation before it goes smoothly.
Want more people to do something? Present it as a normal state. 92% of people reuse the towels they use in the hotel. People tend to follow the norm, not something that deviates from it.
Physical contact, if done properly, at the right time, will greatly increase your cuteness factors (such as shoulder contact). People desire to be noticed or recognized by others. This is one way.
People are more inclined to avoid losses than to win gains. Persuasion, the person who always talks have lost. If you want to prevent the public from using supermarket shopping bags, instead of "get 5 cents, if you bring your own shopping bag", say "you will be charged 5 cents," If you need us to provide plastic bags"
We are tempted by taboos. The fewer things you have, the more people you want. Why do you think Prohibition failed? Or, why do people with "goody-two-shoes" secretly yearn for potential entertainment from sex and nightclubs?
Performance is powerful. The more "grand" or "inspiring" your behavior, the greater the emotional impact on others, which in turn will magnify your image as a leader. This is why acting classes and public speaking go hand in hand.
Don't want to lie: Most people are passive, boring, and passive. Display items. Take the initiative to talk to the guy or girl you have always wanted to chat with. Give (not just accept) hugs more openly. This will also greatly increase your popularity, make you a happy, attractive, and confident person, and make you stand out from most people (in a good way)
The feeling is everything. British chocolate company Cadbury has received many complaints that their "diary milk bars" don't taste as good as before. Strangely, the only thing that changed was the shape of the chocolate bar; the taste did not change in any way
Social factors (fear of rejection) are powerful factors that keep people aligned or group norms
Psychology (especially social psychology) is a powerful weapon. It can be used to help, support, and empower people around you.
Talking about your goals will reduce your determination to achieve them
People want to be heard. An easy way to increase the likability factor is to listen to what they say and let them know that they have all your attention and focus. Asking questions and retelling can also help them know that you are listening carefully.
Although it is associated with addiction, you can also use dopamine (the "feel-good" hormone) to achieve your goals. Plan "small victories" to achieve them. Every small victory causes the release of dopamine.
We often associate objects, people, or experiences with memories unconsciously. Our favorite song may be a mediocre song (relatively speaking), but we like it because it is related to happy memories.
We may not even understand ourselves. We may think of ourselves as "shy, introverted, non-party people", but are we really like this? How do we know that we are not restricting ourselves? Our identity is shaped by various factors, including social pressure. How do we know that our true selves are not entangled by these things?
Appeal to human emotions, then appeal to logic.
Don't talk about your success. Let them be discovered naturally. This increases its influence because by talking about it, you might be considered bragging.
What Psychological Facts Shocked You?
1. The paradox of excess
How do you feel after sleeping for 10 or 11 hours? You feel tired. Sleeping too much is just as harmful as not sleeping enough. You must sleep just right, sleep just right.
2. The irony of health
Satire can actually promote brain health, making your thinking more agile, smarter, and more creative.
Sarcastic people are good at understanding abstract concepts and solving complex problems.
3. Read faster
Publishers found that people like short lines of 30 to 50 characters. From my own email marketing experience, I always shorten the subject line to 4-10 small letters.
However, the fact is that our reading speed slows down for a short period of time. 100 characters are actually the ideal line length.
4. Music changes perception
A 2011 study showed that it is difficult for people to recognize happy faces when listening to sad songs, and vice versa.
5. Canonical angle
In 1980, psychologists discovered that we remember almost all objects from a normative perspective. You will unconsciously see most objects from exactly the same vantage point.
6. Foreign Language Logic
If you use another language, can you think more rationally? "People will make more logical choices when they use a second language"-University of Chicago.
Build it in a different language, and then you will know if it is really a good idea.
7. Singing can reduce anxiety
Singing fills your brain with endorphins and oxytocin, keeping your heart rate and cortisol levels low. Even if you are the worst singer in the world like me.
8. Mood sickness.
Our body and brain are connected inexplicably. Happiness is an important part of health.
Your memory is very different from what most people think. Your brain has not gone back in time. But remember what you remembered last time.
It's like a phone game. Every time you recall an event that happened in the past, your brain network will change in some way, thereby changing the later memory of the event. Therefore, the next time you recall this event, you may not remember the original event, but the things you remembered before. The Northwestern University study proved this for the first time.
10. No harm
Emotional and physical pain releases the same chemicals in the same way and activates the same areas.
11. The power of sunlight
Sunlight is not only good for bones, it can also prevent mood disorders such as depression.
12. Dopamine addiction
Texting and social media trigger the release of dopamine in the brain. Dopamine plays another important role. It controls desire. It tells you when you want what, and forces you to get it. The longer you let it lasts, the harder it is to break.
What Is The Most Awesome Psychological Fact?
The human brain sometimes behaves strangely! It makes our behavior unreasonable, believes in total nonsense, and can even change our memory. However, every decision we make has a reason. So what determines your choice?
1. Strangers can influence a person's behavior.
All this is related to the Zajonc theory (social facilitation). You can walk around in a worn T-shirt at home, but like a lady in public. However, a person’s behavior depends not only on his company but also on the number of people he or she is undocumented at a certain moment. For example, a man may give up his seat on a public bus to impress a woman.
How to avoid being caught up? Ask yourself from time to time, "Why would I do this? Is it to impress someone and make them like me, or because I want it?"
2. Since someone is interested in the experiment, their behavior may be different.
The Hawthorne effect applies here. The new environment can pique our interest in experiments or events, make our behavior different, show more diligence and loyalty, and give false-positive results. For example, suppose that in a supermarket, you can taste the fish sauce with a new flavor and fill out a questionnaire. You may give it a high rating in the store, but at home, you will realize that there is nothing special about it.
How to avoid being caught up? Try to think clearly and critically. Answering a survey or experiment does not force you to give the highest score, simply because you were selected as an expert.
3. People's memory of unfinished tasks is better than completed tasks.
A person is more likely to remember things or actions that have not yet been completed. For example, the waiter will remember your order until it is brought to you, and then turn his attention to other guests. This is similar to selling merchandise to a lady who has already chosen a wedding dress elsewhere-she will not remember the wedding dress you showed her.
How to avoid being caught up? It is best to complete all operations so as not to get stuck in your memory. At least finish it in your mind. It can help you stand firm and stop asking "what if..."
4. People deliberately buy expensive things.
Is the Veblen effect-economically unreasonable demand for expensive products. This effect is often observed among young people who are concerned about maintaining their social status. Discounted products or products on sale are considered defective products.
How to avoid being caught up? If you are looking for the latest Gucci bag or traveling to Europe just to write another great Instagram post, consider whether you are caught in this effect. When buying another expensive item, ask yourself: "Are you paying for high quality or social prestige?"
5. People tend to like people who make mistakes.
This is an example of the landing effect. People who make mistakes and look interesting tend to be more attractive to us. Perfect to keep a distance from us, even unpleasant.
How to avoid being caught up? Don't be afraid to appear clumsy or stupid-these things actually make you more attractive! In addition, when we are authentic selves, it is much easier to meet people when we act like queens and kings.
Summarize About The Most Awesome Psychological Fact?
- You made the change for two reasons, either you learned enough knowledge or you suffered enough harm.
- Women with higher IQs find it difficult to find a partner.
- Studies have found that good interpersonal relationships are more important than exercise for longevity.
- Don't let yourself be controlled by people, money, or past experiences.
- 70% of your dreams contain a secret message.
- Psychology says that pretending to be happy in pain is just an example of how strong a person is.
- Music has changed our way of thinking and perception of the world.
- Falling in love has similar neurological effects to cocaine.
- Optimistic beliefs about the future can protect people from physical and mental illnesses.
- Phobia is the fear of being forgotten or ignored.
- Shaking hands with your loved ones can reduce physical pain, stress and fear.
- Volunteers are more satisfied with their lives than non-volunteers.
- If you exercise moderately, you are at risk of catching a cold or flu, as well as a particularly serious risk of reduced risk of infection.
- Compared with male friends, women with more male friends are happier, healthier, and live longer.
- When tired, the brain will do more creative work.
- People who are really close can read each other's thoughts.
- People who watch TV crime shows always overestimate the frequency of crime in the real world.
- People with low self-esteem tend to "try" and humiliate others.
- Seeing others positively demonstrates our positive traits, and seeing others negatively demonstrates our negative traits.
- Psychology says that you are frustrated because you know that you should not be the state you should be in.
- Opposition is not attractive. You are more likely to be attracted to people who look and think the same as you.
- The memory distorts over time. Most people have at least one wrong memory.
- Approximately 80% of human conversations in the group are complaining.
- People don’t always need advice. Sometimes, all they need is a hand to hold, an ear to listen, and a heart to understand.
- We seem to ignore those who worship us and pay more attention to those who ignore us.
- Frustration is the result of excessive thinking. The mind creates problems that don't exist at all.
- Note that people who share your weaknesses with others can't wait to have the opportunity to disadvantage you.
- Being with happy people will make you happier.
- Convincing yourself to sleep well will trick your brain into thinking that you did it.
- Smart people underestimate themselves, while ignorant people think they are smart.
- Humor is associated with wisdom and honesty, which is why most women tend to be attracted to humorous men.
- When you remember past events, you are remembering the last event.
- Growing up in a stressful environment, children with strict parents are more likely to develop the habit of adults overthinking.
- You cannot perform multitasking.
- If two past lovers can continue to be just friends, then they are still in love or never in love.
- As time goes by, the placebo's effect becomes stronger and stronger. With the advancement of medical technology, our belief in medicine is getting stronger and stronger.
- You need more choices and information and cannot be processed
- Your subconscious knows first.
- Our mind has the ability to detect and perceive danger. If your instinct tells you something is wrong, don't ignore this feeling.
- You are stubborn for imitation and empathy.
- Our "strong tie" group size is 150 people
- Literally, our response to the situation has the power to change the situation itself.
- The bite-sized information is the best.
- If you don't challenge yourself, you will never realize what you will become.
- People think it's you, not the situation.
- Even the illusion of progress inspires people.
- Your thinking lingers 30% of the time.
- The best person in your life is the one who finishes reading this sentence.
- Your most vivid memories are wrong.
- Ironic people tend to be more honest with their friends.
- The way we talk to children becomes their inner voice.
- The school will not test your intelligence, but your memory.
- People can remember emotional pain better than physical pain, and it has a greater impact on your behavior.
- The more uncertain you are, the better you can discover and defend your ideas.
- Creative people find it difficult to fall asleep at night, and they would rather stay up late.
- Your mind "rewrites" the monotonous speech of a boring person to make it sound more interesting.
- We are biologically obsessed with familiar things. This is why we persevere even if things are not good for us.
- Your favorite song maybe your favorite song because you associate it with emotional events in your life.
- Excessive stress can actually freeze the human brain and temporarily shut down.
- The type of music and the way you listen will affect the way you perceive the world.
- Hurt is usually 85% of the time mistaken for anger, a person is not actually angry with you, but disappoints you.
- In terms of love, romantic love and severe obsessive-compulsive disorder are biochemically indistinguishable.
- Ninety percent of people send text messages, and they can’t speak personally.
- According to new research, a phobia may be a memory passed down from generation to generation in DNA.
- People tend to cherish memories, not real people. Sometimes you miss memories instead of real people.
- The brain sees rejection as physical pain.
- If you want to know where your heart is, then when it floats, please see where your thoughts will go.
- 68% of people suffer from Phantom Vibration Syndrome, which means that the phone will vibrate when it is not vibrating.
- Usually, the person who provides the best advice is the person with the most problems.
- Today, the anxiety level of ordinary high school students is the same as that of ordinary mental patients in the early 1950s.
- People who are prone to get angry with stupid things subconsciously desire to be loved.
- Your brain now treats the texting smiley as a real smile.
- Religious activities, such as praying and attending meetings, are associated with lower levels of psychological distress.
- When a person is crying and the first drop of water comes from the right eye, it is happiness, and the left eye is pain.
- Alarm clocks do not necessarily wake you up, they can shock you, cause panic, and interrupt your unhealthy sleep state.
- No one is born blind with schizophrenia.
- Women are naturally better at lying than men, and they are also better at spotting lies.
- People who speak two languages may unconsciously change their personality when switching languages.
- Psychology says that announcing your goals makes you less likely to achieve them. This is because when you tell someone your goal, it will chemically satisfy your brain in a way that is similar to actually accomplishing the goal.
- When thinking in another language, your decision will be more rational.
- Always choose the option that scares you the most, because it will help you grow.
- Human behavior studies have shown that people who lose their mobile phones feel panic, similar to the experience of close to death.
- Sometimes those who do not want to socialize are not actually anti-social, they just don't tolerate drama and dummies.
- A hug for more than twenty seconds will release chemicals into your body, making you believe in the person you are hugging.
- Always remember that no guilt can solve the past, and no anxiety can change the future.
- People are more honest when they are physically tired. This is why people admit things in late-night conversations.
- Writing down negative thoughts and throwing them in the trash can is a psychological technique that can improve your mood.
- Chocolate releases the same chemicals that are produced when you fall in love.
- The orange smell relieves stress. Smell or eat oranges can reduce stress by more than 70%.
- Happiness, anger, sadness, fear, disgust, and surprise are the six emotions commonly expressed.
- Most of your dreams reflect the state of mind at the time.
- People tend to be happier when they are busy because it prevents them from thinking about the negative things in life.
- Pretending not to care is the habit of the person who cares most.