On this page (Skip to Section)...
Social And Psychological Effects
What Are Some Psychological Facts That People Don’t Know?
What Psychological Facts Shocked You?
1. The paradox of excess
2. The irony of health
3. Read faster
4. Music changes the perception
5. Canonical angle
6. Foreign Language Logic
7. Singing can reduce anxiety
8. Mood sickness.
10. No harm
11. The power of sunlight
12. Dopamine addiction
What Is The Most Awesome Psychological Fact?
1. Strangers can influence a person's behavior.
2. Since someone is interested in the experiment, their behavior may be different.
3. People's memory of unfinished tasks is better than completed tasks.
4. People deliberately buy expensive things.
5. People tend to like people who make mistakes.
Summarize About The Most Awesome Psychological Fact?
- You made the change for two reasons, either you learned enough knowledge or you suffered enough harm.
- Women with higher IQs find it difficult to find a partner.
- Studies have found that good interpersonal relationships are more important than exercise for longevity.
- Don't let yourself be controlled by people, money, or past experiences.
- 70% of your dreams contain a secret message.
- Psychology says that pretending to be happy in pain is just an example of how strong a person is.
- Music has changed our way of thinking and perception of the world.
- Falling in love has similar neurological effects to cocaine.
- Optimistic beliefs about the future can protect people from physical and mental illnesses.
- A phobia is a fear of being forgotten or ignored.
- Shaking hands with your loved ones can reduce physical pain, stress and fear.
- Volunteers are more satisfied with their lives than non-volunteers.
- If you exercise moderately, you are at risk of catching a cold or flu, as well as a particularly serious risk of reduced risk of infection.
- Compared with male friends, women with more male friends are happier, healthier, and live longer.
- When tired, the brain will do more creative work.
- People who are really close can read each other's thoughts.
- People who watch TV crime shows always overestimate the frequency of crime in the real world.
- People with low self-esteem tend to "try" and humiliate others.
- Seeing others positively demonstrates our positive traits, and seeing others negatively demonstrates our negative traits.
- Psychology says that you are frustrated because you know that you should not be in the state you should be in.
- Opposition is not attractive. You are more likely to be attracted to people who look and think the same as you.
- The memory distorts over time. Most people have at least one wrong memory.
- Approximately 80% of human conversations in the group are complaining.
- People don’t always need advice. Sometimes, all they need is a hand to hold, an ear to listen, and a heart to understand.
- We seem to ignore those who worship us and pay more attention to those who ignore us.
- Frustration is the result of excessive thinking. The mind creates problems that don't exist at all.
- Note that people who share your weaknesses with others can't wait to have the opportunity to disadvantage you.
- Being with happy people will make you happier.
- Convincing yourself to sleep well will trick your brain into thinking that you did it.
- Smart people underestimate themselves, while ignorant people think they are smart.
- Humor is associated with wisdom and honesty, which is why most women tend to be attracted to humorous men.
- When you remember past events, you are remembering the last event.
- Growing up in a stressful environment, children with strict parents are more likely to develop the habit of adults overthinking.
- You cannot perform multitasking.
- If two past lovers can continue to be just friends, then they are still in love or never in love.
- As time goes by, the placebo effect becomes stronger and stronger. With the advancement of medical technology, our belief in medicine is getting stronger and stronger.
- You need more choices and information and cannot be processed
- Your subconscious knows first.
- Our mind has the ability to detect and perceive danger. If your instinct tells you something is wrong, don't ignore this feeling.
- You are stubborn for imitation and empathy.
- Our "strong tie" group size is 150 people
- Literally, our response to the situation has the power to change the situation itself.
- The bite-sized information is the best.
- If you don't challenge yourself, you will never realize what you will become.
- People think it's you, not the situation.
- Even the illusion of progress inspires people.
- Your thinking lingers 30% of the time.
- The best person in your life is the one who finishes reading this sentence.
- Your most vivid memories are wrong.
- Ironic people tend to be more honest with their friends.
- The way we talk to children becomes their inner voice.
- The school will not test your intelligence, but your memory.
- People can remember emotional pain better than physical pain, and it has a greater impact on their behavior.
- The more uncertain you are, the better you can discover and defend your ideas.
- Creative people find it difficult to fall asleep at night, and they would rather stay up late.
- Your mind "rewrites" the monotonous speech of a boring person to make it sound more interesting.
- We are biologically obsessed with familiar things. This is why we persevere even if things are not good for us.
- Your favorite song may be your favorite song because you associate it with emotional events in your life.
- Excessive stress can actually freeze the human brain and temporarily shut down.
- The type of music and the way you listen will affect the way you perceive the world.
- Hurt is usually 85% of the time mistaken for anger, a person is not actually angry with you, but disappoints you.
- In terms of love, romantic love, and severe obsessive-compulsive disorder are biochemically indistinguishable.
- Ninety percent of people send text messages, and they can’t speak personally.
- According to new research, a phobia may be a memory passed down from generation to generation in DNA.
- People tend to cherish memories, not real people. Sometimes you miss memories instead of real people.
- The brain sees rejection as physical pain.
- If you want to know where your heart is, then when it floats, please see where your thoughts will go.
- 68% of people suffer from Phantom Vibration Syndrome, which means that the phone will vibrate when it is not vibrating.
- Usually, the person who provides the best advice is the person with the most problems.
- Today, the anxiety level of ordinary high school students is the same as that of ordinary mental patients in the early 1950s.
- People who are prone to get angry with stupid things subconsciously desire to be loved.
- Your brain now treats the texting smiley as a real smile.
- Religious activities, such as praying and attending meetings, are associated with lower levels of psychological distress.
- When a person is crying and the first drop of water comes from the right eye, it is happiness, and the left eye is pain.
- Alarm clocks do not necessarily wake you up, they can shock you, cause panic, and interrupt your unhealthy sleep state.
- No one is born blind with schizophrenia.
- Women are naturally better at lying than men, and they are also better at spotting lies.
- People who speak two languages may unconsciously change their personalities when switching languages.
- Psychology says that announcing your goals makes you less likely to achieve them. This is because when you tell someone your goal, it will chemically satisfy your brain in a way that is similar to actually accomplishing the goal.
- When thinking in another language, your decision will be more rational.
- Always choose the option that scares you the most, because it will help you grow.
- Human behavior studies have shown that people who lose their mobile phones feel panic, similar to the experience of close to death.
- Sometimes those who do not want to socialize are not actually anti-social, they just don't tolerate drama and dummies.
- A hug for more than twenty seconds will release chemicals into your body, making you believe in the person you are hugging.
- Always remember that no guilt can solve the past, and no anxiety can change the future.
- People are more honest when they are physically tired. This is why people admit things in late-night conversations.
- Writing down negative thoughts and throwing them in the trash can is a psychological technique that can improve your mood.
- Chocolate releases the same chemicals that are produced when you fall in love.
- The orange smell relieves stress. Smelling or eating oranges can reduce stress by more than 70%.
- Happiness, anger, sadness, fear, disgust, and surprise are the six emotions commonly expressed.
- Most of your dreams reflect the state of mind at the time.
- People tend to be happier when they are busy because it prevents them from thinking about the negative things in life.
- Pretending not to care is the habit of the person who cares most.
Discover at TheBestNTop.com – your ultimate destination for the best product reviews and buying advice, know the similar words and differences between things!
Please Share These Resources with Colleagues, Friends, and Family.