On this page (Skip to Section)...
- The 10 Best Dehumidifier Buying Guide and Reviews
- The 10 Best Car Air Purifiers: Review & Buying Guide
- The 7 Best Levoit Air Purifier Reviews and Buying Guide
- Top 8 Best Small Air Purifiers for Bedrooms – Small and Large
- Best Air Purifiers for Wildfire Smoke Review & Guide
- Best Air Purifiers for Allergies and Asthma | Friendly Air Purifier
- 10 Best Air Purifiers for Pets [Remove dander, hair, odors & allergies]
- 10 Best Air Purifiers for Baby Room & Nursery
- The Best Air Purifier in The United States
- The 15 Best Air Purifiers For Home
- The 10 Best Air Purifier Brands You Need to Know
The Best Air Purifier in The United States
1. Rabbit Air MinusA2
Rabbit Air MinusA2. The best air purifier==》Amazon purchase link
Its 6-stage purification system is:
- Pre-filter: The indoor air first passes through this layer of pre-filter, where it will capture all large particles as well as dust mites and some pet hair. (This layer can be cleaned and can be used permanently)
- Medium filter: In this layer, it will filter pollen, pet dander, mold, and dust particles. These particles are relatively small and can bypass the pre-filter.
- Advanced BioGS HEPA filter: In this layer, it can capture 99.97% of all allergens, virus particles, pollen, mold, and fungus particles, with a particle size as low as 0.3 microns. Rabbit Air has improved the efficiency and life of HEPA filters by improving the technology of air filters.
- Personalized custom filter: This layer can double protection for various special needs (such as bacterial defense, pet allergies, deodorant, or toxin absorbent), and can provide double protection.
- Activated carbon filter: In this layer, it can help you eliminate odors, smoke, and chemical vapors in the air.
- Ionizer: On this layer, it can capture the smallest pollutant particles. This layer can choose to open or close this function.
- First-class purification function
- Advanced air filtration technology
- There are sensors and Wi-Fi capabilities and other smart features
- High-efficiency features save maintenance costs
- Can be installed on the wall to save space
- 5-year warranty
2. Levoit Core 300
Levoit Core 300. The best portable air purifier under $100==》Amazon purchase link
It has 3 layers of filtration system:
- Pre-filter: This nylon pre-filter can capture large particles of pollutants, and the filter needs to be vacuumed regularly to ensure its working efficiency.
- True HEPA filter: It can filter out dust mite allergens, virus particles, pollen, and bacterial particles.
- Activated carbon filter: very suitable for eliminating odor and smoke in the home.
- The number one air purifier with a price of less than $100
- Powerful and efficient fan
- Small size, very easy to carry
- Little noise
3. LEVOIT Air Purifiers 350
LEVOIT Air Purifiers 350, the most suitable purifier for allergens and pet hair==》Amazon purchase link
- Pre-filter: This new non-woven nylon pre-filter can capture more large particles, such as dust, pet hair, and loose fur. You need to vacuum clean the filter regularly because it is only effective for a short period of time.
- Real HEPA filter: Levoit Core P350 uses a real HEPA filter to reduce 99.97% of allergens as small as 0.3 microns, pet dander, virus particles, pollen, and bacterial particles.
- Activated carbon filter: This activated carbon filter can eliminate smoke and unpleasant odors in the kitchen, pets, and even outdoors.
The main functions of Levoit Core P350 include:
- Pet control lock: Press and hold this button for 3 seconds to lock the control panel, so all settings cannot be changed.
- 3Fan speed: Touch this button, you can switch between low, medium, and high fan speed settings.
- Sleep mode: This mode sets the fan speed to an ultra-low setting, so it will be quieter when you sleep.
- Display light on/off: press this button to turn on and off the control panel lights.
- Timer: The timer function enables you to automatically turn off the air purifier after a set number of hours, including 2, 4, 6, and 8-hour options.
- Check the filter indicator: this is not a button, but a reminder. It lights up every six months and reminds you to check the Levoit Core P350 filter element. If it looks dirty, it's time to change it. If it is still relatively clean, you can continue to run the air purifier without replacing it.
4. Blueair HealthProtect 7470i
Blueair HealthProtect 7470i, an air purifier suitable for bedrooms and medium-sized rooms==》Amazon purchase link
It has the following filtering systems:
- Pre-filter-For best performance, you need to clean the pre-filter regularly. It can capture large pollutants to extend the service life of the smart filter.
- Smart filter-Blueair's most advanced filter technology, it can remove pollutants and allergens in the air, such as pollen, dust, pet dander, mold spores, fine smoke, and so on. It can also absorb chemicals, volatile organic compounds (VOC), and unpleasant household odors from cooking, smoking, and pets.
- Amazing and powerful HEPASilent Ultra technology
- Made of high-quality materials with high-end intelligent functions
- 5-year warranty
5. Winix AM90
Winix AM90 air purifier with uniquely powerful and safe technology==》Amazon purchase link
It has 4 layers of filtration system:
- Pre-filter: The pre-filter will help trap relatively large substances in the air, such as pet hair and dust.
- Activated carbon filter: This layer of the filter can absorb the smell of cooking at home, smoke, and pet smell, and reduce VOCs.
- True HEPA filter: This layer can capture 99.97% of allergens, virus particles, pollen, mold, and fungus particles as small as 0.3 microns.
- Winix PlasmaWave filter: In this layer, it can further reduce the number of pollutants. This layer can be turned on or off.
- Unique powerful and safe PlasmaWave technology
- Smart functions such as smart sensors and Wi-Fi connections
- Very quiet with little noise
6. Coway Airmega 400
Coway Airmega 400 Smart Air Purifier with 1,560 Sq.Ft. Coverage The largest air purifier with coverage==》Amazon purchase link
Let us first take a look at this powerful air filtration system of AIRMEGA 400:
- Pre-filter: A powerful washable pre-filter can help you capture the largest indoor pollutants. Before reinstalling, remember to dry it before use.
- Max2 filter: a combination of the activated carbon filter and True HEPA filter, this filter can capture up to 99.97% of 0.3-micron air particles. It also reduces more than 99% of volatile organic compounds and reduces gases such as ammonia ( NH3) and acetaldehyde ( CH3CHO ).
- Carefully crafted with the highest quality materials
- Fans with excellent technology and powerful functions
- Very quiet and low noise
- 3-year warranty
7. Dyson Cool AM07
Dyson Cool AM07 Air Multiplier Tower Fan, an air purifier with the strongest sense of technology==》Amazon purchase link
It mainly has two filter systems:
- 360° glass HEPA filter: can capture particles as small as 0.3 microns
- Activated carbon filter: helps reduce and eliminate odors in the room
- Real-time air quality feedback helps to understand when to increase fan speed
- Automatic mode can monitor and adjust purification according to air quality
- Large amps are great for moving air through larger rooms
- Provide real-time air quality monitoring based on your geographic location (for example, how good the outside air quality is)
- Provide real-time air quality monitoring based on the sensor data of the Dyson air purifier itself (PM10, PM2.5, VOC, etc.)
- Allows you to set automatic on/off
- Voice control function
- Download software updates
- Intelligent control: Dyson Cool AM07 air purifier can be controlled by a smartphone, voice control (paired with voice control devices such as Amazon Echo), or physical remote control.
- Real-time air quality: Pure Cool purifier can also measure real-time air quality (internal and external). In the "automatic mode", this function allows Dyson to adjust itself as needed to adapt to changing air conditions.
- Customizable airflow: Dyson air purifier also has many functions, which can provide you with a customized airflow experience: you can adjust the fan speed between 1-10, adjust the airflow direction (forward or backward) or adjust the swing Angle (0-350°).
8. Blueair Classic 680i Air Purifier
Blueair Classic 680i Air Purifier, a very powerful air purifier==》Amazon purchase link
- Effectively eliminate dust, pollen, pet dander, bacteria, volatile organic compounds, smoke, and other harmful substances in the air
- With a combination of HEPASilent and flue gas filter
- Remove pollen, allergens, and asthma triggers
- Suitable for bedrooms or large rooms with a maximum area of 72 square meters
- Considering capacity and performance, Blueair Classic 680i is an ideal solution to eliminate harmful particles in the air. This is an excellent choice to ensure the safety of your family and remove odors and other air impurities, but its disadvantage is that it is more expensive
9. Coway AP-1512HH Mighty Air Purifier
Coway AP-1512HH Mighty Air Purifier, a cost-effective air purifier==》Amazon purchase link
Mainly due to its 4-stage air filtration system:
- Pre-filter: The washable pre-filter will help you capture pet hair, human hair and mold, and other large particles of pollutants in the air.
- Activated carbon filter: This filter has the greatest effect, can deodorize and trap harmful gases, so as to keep your place fresh and tasteless.
- True HEPA filter: High-performance composite True HEPA filter that can capture 99.97% of allergens, virus particles, pollen, mold, and fungus particles as low as 0.3 microns.
- Ionizers: Important ionizers can capture even the smallest airborne particles and send them back to other filters. This function can be turned on or off.
- Amazing performance, low maintenance cost
- Small size and very light
- The fan has high power and intelligent functions to save energy
- 3-year warranty
10. Germ Guardian Air Purifier AC9200W
Germ Guardian Air Purifier AC9200W, an air purifier with very strong sterilization ability==》Amazon purchase link
It has a 4-stage air filtration system:
- Pre-filter: This layer can capture large dust particles and pet hair, mainly to help extend the life of the True HEPA filter.
- Real HEPA filter: GermGuardian AC9200WCA uses a real HEPA filter, which can filter up to 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns, such as house dust, pet dander, mold spores, and plant pollen.
- Activated carbon filter: Activated carbon particle filter can reduce harmful VOC emissions from pets, smoke and dust, odors generated during cooking, and various household products and chemicals.
- UV-C lamp: The latest GermGuardian UV-C bulbs can kill bacteria without using chemicals and do not produce ozone or chemical spray. It can also kill airborne bacteria, viruses, and mold spores.
- Excellent performance level
- The powerful air filtration process
- Strong resistance to viruses and mold spores
- High CADR rated fan power
- 5-year warranty
11. Winix A230 Tower
Winix A230 Tower H13 True HEPA 4-Stage Air Purifier for small rooms==》Amazon purchase link
- Pre-filter: A fine mesh pre-filter can reduce the largest airborne particles in the air.
- True HEPA filter: It can capture 99.97% of allergens, virus particles, pollen, mold, and fungus particles as small as 0.3 microns.
- Activated carbon filter: This layer of the filter can absorb VOC and household odors from cooking, pets, and smoke.
- Winix PlasmaWave: Proprietary Winix technology that can safely eliminate pollutants. Can be turned on/off.
- Has smart sensors
- All-in-one air filter with 360° grille design
- Tested and certified by many standards
- Suitable for use in small rooms, easy to carry
12. IQAir HealthPro Plus Home HEPA Air Purifier
IQAir HealthPro Plus Home HEPA Air Purifier, high-end home large room air purifier==》Amazon purchase link
- PreMax pre-filter (service life: about 18 months)
- V5-Cell gas and odor filter (service life: about 24 months)
- HyperHEPA filter (service life: about 50 months)
- H13 medical-grade particle filter
- With a large amount of absorbent media to remove gas and odor
- Modular design, 3D Ultraseal can prevent air leakage
- Level 6 fan speed
- With programmable timer and remote control
- Replacement indicator with separate filter
- Made in Switzerland, quality assurance, ten-year warranty
13. Vornado PCO575DC Air Purifier
Vornado PCO575DC Air Purifier with True HEPA and Carbon Filtration==》Amazon purchase link
It has a 4-layer filtering system:
- Pre-filter: Permanently washable pre-filter filter can capture large dust particles and pet hair, mainly to help extend the life of the True HEPA filter.
- True HEPA filter: Vornado PCO575DC uses a true HEPA filter, which can filter up to 99.97% of 0.39-micron particles, such as household dust, pet dander, mold spores, and plant pollen.
- Activated carbon filter: The honeycomb carbon filter absorbs a peculiar smell and freshens the indoor air.
- Silverscreen compartment: The Silverscreen technology uses UV-C filters to eliminate harmful gases, volatile organic compounds (VOC), viruses, and bacteria in the air.
- Impressive performance
- Advanced sterilization technology
- Accurate dual air sensor
14. Sharp FXJ80UW IoT Wi-Fi Enabled Plasmacluster Ion Purifier
The best air purifier made in Japan Sharp FXJ80UW IoT Wi-Fi Enabled Plasmacluster Ion Purifier==》Amazon purchase link
This Sharp FX-J80UW air purifier has the following three-layer air filtration system:
- Activated carbon filter: It helps to reduce pet odor and smoke, as well as some common household chemicals.
- Real HEPA filter: A real HEPA filter can capture 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns, such as pollen, dust, pet dander, smoke, bacteria, viruses, odors, molds, and fungi.
- Plasma technology: This technology is an ionizer that can further reduce the number of pollutants. Can be turned on/off.
- Top-notch performance
- The advanced air filtration process
- Excellent smart functions
15. Honeywell HPA300 True HEPA Air Purifier
Honeywell HPA300 True HEPA Air Purifier. The most well-known air purifier==》Amazon purchase link
It has 2 layers of filtering system:
- Pre-filter: There is an activated carbon filter in this layer of pre-filter, which will help to adsorb VOCs, gases, odors and capture larger particles.
- True HEPA filter: This layer of the filter can capture up to 99.97% of pollutant particles as small as 0.3 microns, such as pet dander, mold, virus, bacteria, and pollen.
- Historically well-known brands
- Relatively cheap
- Covering a large area of 465 Square Ft (approximately 43 square meters)
- 5-year warranty
Common filter element types of air purifiers:
Our common air purifiers have the following filter elements:
1. True HEPA filter
2. Pre-filter that can be cleaned
- First, they trap larger debris, such as pet fur, human hair, and dust clumps, so that this debris will not clog True HEPA and shorten its lifespan.
- Secondly, they can usually be cleaned and put back into the equipment for repeated use. This can save the cost of purchasing replacement filters.
3. Activated carbon or charcoal filter
4. Ultraviolet germicidal lamp
Little knowledge of air purifier terminology
- Pre-filter: A basic function of an air purifier that uses a HEPA-style filter. The pre-filter can trap a lot of dust and pet dander to help extend the life of the main filter. Most pre-filters are washable and reusable and have a long service life.
- True HEPA filter: A true HEPA filter-this is the highest standard air filter for obtaining the best air purifier. In order to carry this label, the filter must meet the strict regulations set by the US Department of Energy (DOE) and capture at least 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns. After 6 months to 1 year, a new True HEPA filter needs to be replaced.
- BioGS HEPA filter: It is an advanced version of the True HEPA filter, used to reduce the accumulation of particles on the filter. If it is well maintained, it can generally be used for 1 to 3 years.
- Activated carbon filter: This filter can absorb odor particles and gas. This is why it can remove odors from smoke, pets, cooking, chemicals, etc.
- Ion filter (or ionizer): This filter emits negative ions to charge small particles (such as dust, pollen, and bacteria) and collect them on the plate.
- Ozone: Ozone is a recognized high-efficiency air bactericide with strong oxidizing ability. It can disintegrate bacteria from the inside, or directly interact with bacteria and viruses to achieve the purpose of killing bacteria and viruses. But ozone can also cause harm to the human body and the environment, so unless the ozone concentration can be monitored at any time, it is not recommended to use it indoors.
- Photocatalyst: Photocatalyst, also called photocatalyst, is a general term for semiconductor materials with photocatalytic function represented by nanometer titanium dioxide. A representative photocatalyst material is titanium dioxide, which can produce strong oxidizing substances (such as hydroxyl radicals, oxygen, etc.) under light irradiation, and can be used to decompose organic compounds, some inorganic compounds, bacteria, and viruses.
- UV-C Light (UVC ultraviolet light): One of the ultraviolet rays, it can eliminate bacteria and viruses, and the UV-C light (C-type ultraviolet light) is harmless to the human body.
FAQ about The Best Air Purifier in The United States
Why should we use an air purifier?
So how can a good purifier help us? For example:
It can reduce pollution in natural air:
It can reduce pollen pollution:
It can reduce dust mite pollution:
It can reduce second-hand smoke pollution in the air:
What are the common methods for air purifiers to filter air?
1. Use filters and fans to filter:
2. Use activated carbon to filter:
3. Use negative ions to purify:
4. Use ozone to disinfect:
5. Use ultraviolet technology to purify the air:
What issues should be paid attention to when buying an air purifier?
1. Check its CARD (Clean Air Delivery Rate) Rating:
2. Check its price:
3. Look at its noise level:
4. See how big its coverage area is:
5. Choose a purifier with HEPA filter function:
6. Check its portability:
7. Look at its additional features:
8. Look at its filter replacement cost:
9. Look at the type of air outlet, there are generally two types:
10. See if it has a certification mark.
11. See if it has other additional functions.
How to maintain the air purifier?
Discover at TheBestNTop.com – your ultimate destination for the best product reviews and buying advice, know the similar words and differences between things!
Please Share These Resources with Colleagues, Friends, and Family.