Today we recommend the most suitable and best air purifier for baby rooms & nurseries in the world.
Air purifier plays a very important role in the health of your little baby, newborn babies, and toddlers. Because it can provide a good breathing environment and a healthy sleeping environment for your little baby and newborn babies.
Because the air purifier can help babies breathe fresh air by removing harmful pollutants in the air, because newborn babies and babies’ immune systems have not yet matured, and the breathing rate is faster than adults, so if there are air purification air purifiers can help babies keep the surrounding air clean and play a very important role in their health.
10 Best Air Purifiers for Baby Room & Nursery
Today, I will select the most suitable and best air purifiers for baby rooms in the United States, UK, Australia, and Canada and recommend them for your reference:
1. RabbitAir MinusA2
This RabbitAir MinusA2 air purifier is very suitable for babies and babies. It is an air purifier with a 6-level air purification system.
The most comprehensive air purifier Rabbit Air MinusA2
About this Rabbit Air MinusA2 Air Purifier:
- Pre-filter - The pre-filter is the first stage of entering the polluted air. This stage captures all large particles as well as dust mites and some pet hair.
- Medium filter - captures large pollen, pet dander, mold, and dust particles larger than 1 micron in size.
- Advanced BioGS HEPA filter - Traditional True HEPA filter can make bacteria, mold, and viruses grow over time, Rabbit Air's BioGS HEPA filter can extend the optimal filtration of its HEPA filter through advanced technology Efficiency and filter life. It can still capture 99.97% of all allergens, virus particles, pollen, mold, and fungus particles, down to 0.3 microns in thickness.
- Customized filters - double protection for various special needs (such as bacterial defense, pet allergies, deodorants, or toxin absorbents) and can provide double protection.
- Activated carbon filter - reduces chemicals and common household odors.
- Ionizer - The last line of defense is the ionizer, which can capture even the smallest pollutant particles and trap them in other filters. Can be turned on/off.
Generally, an air purifier will have 2 to 4 air filtration stages, and we can see 6 different air filtration layers in this air purifier. Mix all of these together and put it into the device, Rabbit Air MinusA2 can keep the baby's indoor air quality completely fresh and fresh.
Any version of Rabbit Air MinusA2 provides smart functions. The built-in smart sensor can provide the most accurate indoor air quality index for your baby room, and with the help of the Wi-Fi Enabled Connectivity function of the SPA-780N version, you can check the current air status anytime, anywhere. Most importantly, the smart sensor has enabled the automatic mode, so Rabbit Air MinusA2 can adjust the fan power accordingly to ensure that the freshest air quality is always provided.
The Rabbit Air MinusA2 is very quiet at the lowest speed, and the noise level is similar to that of rustling leaves. In addition, you can run this device 24/7 because it is an Energy Star certified air purifier with a minimum power consumption of only 6 watts.
Rabbit Air MinusA2 can cover an area of 815sq ft, so it is suitable for most households in the United States. For any parents who want to set up an air purifier for their babies, Rabbit Air MinusA2 is undoubtedly the best choice.
The following are the advantages/disadvantages of Rabbit Air MinusA2 :
- Advantages: first-class air filtration system, CARB certification, exquisite design, excellent intelligent functions, ultra-quiet.
- Disadvantages: The CADR value is low.
2. Vornadobaby Purio Nursery Air Purifier
Vornadobaby Purio Nursery Air Purifier
This air purifier is especially suitable for use in kindergartens or baby rooms because it is specially designed for newborn babies. As one of the oldest air purifier brands in the United States, Vornado is good at manufacturing air purifiers with advanced air purification technology and expertise.
Vornadobaby Purio has a simple but powerful three-stage air purification system:
- Pre-filter - Permanent, washable pre-filter covers the True HEPA filter, extending the life of the core filter by capturing large contaminants (such as fur, hair, and large dust).
- Activated carbon filter - a simple carbon plate can keep the baby's indoor air fresh and odorless by absorbing odors.
- True HEPA filter - With a true HEPA filter, this air purifier can capture 99.97% of allergens, virus particles, pollen, mold, and fungus particles as small as 0.3 microns to ensure healthy and clean air for babies.
Therefore, this Vornadobaby Purio Nursery Air Purifier is very suitable for babies and babies. Although it is simple but powerful, it is equipped with a True HEPA filter that can remove 99.97% of air pollutants and allergens in the baby's room. It can be used safely and has obtained CARB's ozone emission safety certification. There is a very useful "child lock" option on its control panel to ensure that your baby will not change its settings. Its air coverage area is 125sq ft.
The following are the advantages/disadvantages of the Vornadobaby Purio Nursery Air Purifier :
- Advantages: Most suitable for use in the baby room, no pinch points are friendly to fingers, powerful and outstanding performance, through CARB certification, with a unique automatic mode, very quiet
- Disadvantages: suitable for smaller rooms
3. Fellowes AeraMax Baby Air Purifier
Fellowes AeraMax Baby Air Purifier
This air purifier is very suitable for use in the baby room. It has the function of automatically detecting and purifying the air.
It has a 4-level air purification system:
- Activated carbon filter - AeraMax Baby DB5 uses an activated carbon filter similar to a pre-filter to capture large particles and household odors, pet odors, cooking odors, and cigarette smoke.
- True HEPA filter - This air purifier can efficiently capture 99.97% of any particles as small as 0.3 microns, such as pollen, ragweed, and other allergens, viruses, bacteria, dust mites, mold spores, and pet dander.
- AeraSafe antibacterial treatment - a protective layer built into the surface of the True HEPA filter to prevent the growth of bacteria, molds, and fungi that cause odors.
- PlasmaTrue technology - This is an ionizer that generates an ionization field to help safely remove pollutants from the air. Can be turned on/off.
This air purifier is completely safe to use because it is not only certified by CARB but also certified by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation American Organization (AAFA). With these certifications, AeraMax Baby will never trigger infant asthma.
For this economical and practical air purifier, AeraMax Baby is also the best one. It has an advanced 4-stage air purification system, and its core is a real HEPA filter, which can capture 99.97% of all air. Contaminants (down to 0.3 microns).
This smart sensor called AeraSmart is very accurate in this AeraMax Baby. It can automatically change the fan speed according to the current environment. If you find that the air pollution quality index in the baby room is too high, you can turn on the Aera+ mode to increase the air turnover rate and clean the air in the baby room faster.
The following are the advantages/disadvantages of AeraMax Baby DB5 :
- Advantages: PlasmaTrue's outstanding performance, affordable price, CARB and AAFA certification, accurate smart sensor
- Disadvantages: high noise, high power consumption
4. LEVOIT Smart Wi-Fi Air Purifier
This LEVOIT Smart Wi-Fi Air Purifier has passed CARB certification. Levoit LV-PUR131S is another good choice for your baby room. The air purifiers produced by Levoit are 100% ozone-free because they only use mechanical HEPA filters for the air filtration system.
Levoit LV-H131 Air Purifier
Like other products in Levoit, this Levoit LV-PUR131S has a 3-level air cleaning system:
- Pre-filter - This fine pre-filter can effectively neutralize large objects in the air, such as dust, pet dander, pet hair, mold, and fungus. Note: You can use a vacuum cleaner to clean this pre-filter, the filter cannot be cleaned with water.
- True HEPA Filter - True HEPA filter can reduce all pollutant particles (such as dust mites, viruses, pollen, and bacteria particles) by 99.97% to 0.3 microns.
- Activated carbon filter - This activated carbon filter must remove odors and smoke.
Not only is this device equipped with smart sensors, but you can also control it through a smartphone app. And its cost performance is very high.
Levoit LV-PUR131S has a very good silent operation. The air purifier has 3 fan speeds and the average noise level is very low. Your baby will not notice the sound when the air purifier is running. Moreover, the room area of the air purifier is 320sq ft, which is enough for most households.
The following are the advantages/disadvantages of Levoit LV-PUR131S :
- Advantages: 100% ozone-free, excellent performance, CARB certification, with smart functions
- Disadvantages: general appearance
5. Pure Enrichment PureZone Air Purifier
Pure Enrichment PureZone Air Purifier
Pure Enrichment PureZone is indeed one of the best value-for-money air purifiers suitable for baby rooms because it is cheap and powerful.
It has a 4-level air purification system to help you clean the air in your baby's room:
- Pre-filter – This is the first pre-filter that can capture initial dust and allergen particles on large objects.
- Activated carbon filter - The activated carbon filter is a necessary filter for adsorbing formaldehyde, benzene, and other harmful gases, odors, and smoke.
- True HEPA filter - A true HEPA filter can reduce all pollutants (such as dust, dust mites, pollen, pet dander, and even mold spores) by 99.97% to 0.3 microns.
- UV-C lamp - Using UV-C bulbs, this air purifier can destroy microorganisms such as bacteria, viruses, bacteria, and fungi.
PureZone's HEPA filter is much thinner than ordinary air filters on the market, but its performance is not bad, and thanks to the additional support of UV-C filters, this air purifier can still handle multiple types of Airborne allergens. With 3 fan speeds, the highest noise level it can produce is only 50 decibels. You will hear the sound, but it will not distract you at all. It also has a basic timer for 2, 4, and 8 hours, and LED indicators for filter replacement. It can cover a room of 200sq ft.
6. BONECO H300 – Hybrid Humidifier & Air Purifier
BONECO H300-Hybrid Humidifier & Air Purifier
With its iconic Swiss Made natural air filtration technology, BONECO H300 makes it the best humidifier and air purifier for babies.
It has a three-stage air purification system:
- Pre-filter – Boneco H300 has a pre-filter that can help capture pollutants with relatively large particles, such as pet hair, fur, or large dust.
- HEPA filter - the core filter of the Boneco system, which can remove 97% of PM 2.5 particles such as dust, pollen, hair, and dust mites. You can also upgrade to a True HEPA filter and use it in combination with an activated carbon filter for better performance.
- Boneco Air Washer System - The textured evaporation pad will rotate in the water to increase the moisture in the air. It also uses water to flush impurities in the air (such as dust, pollen, and odors).
Boneco H300 has been rigorously tested and certified by CARB, so it can be used safely in baby rooms. It only uses a mechanical air filter, Boneco H300 does not emit any ozone.
The safety performance of this Swiss air purifier is very strong because it uses a natural air filtration process to purify the air. We call it the "Boneco Air Cleaner System", which increases the moisture in the air and naturally washes away impurities. In addition, the humidifier function can keep the baby healthy, especially when the heating system keeps the indoor air dry. Dry air is the cause of your baby's sore throat, dry sinuses, and stuffy nose.
Boneco H300 has an integrated smart sensor, but it does not measure the air quality level but displays the humidity level. With the help of Bluetooth, you can also use your smartphone to control this air purifier. This air purifier is very quiet because its lowest speed is quieter than whispers. The manufacturer of Boneco H300 recommends using it in a 540sq ft. room, so it can easily fit most medium to large rooms. Finally, you don’t need to worry about power consumption, because the annual energy cost of this Boneco H300 is only about $3.
The following are the advantages/disadvantages of Boneco H300 :
- Advantages: natural air filtration process, impressive quiet operation (low noise), CARB certification, very power saving, excellent smart functions
- Disadvantages: low fan power, no True HEPA filter
7. Alen BreatheSmart 75i Air Purifier
Alen BreatheSmart 75i Air Purifier
This Alen BreatheSmart 75i Air Purifier is very suitable for babies and babies. It has very rich functions, and the air purification efficiency is very high.
Let's first take a look at it has the following 3-level air purification system:
- Pre-filter - a washable pre-filter that helps capture large contaminants such as dust, pet hair, and pollen.
- True HEPA filter - There are four types of True HEPA filters for you to choose:
- Pure - Alen BreatheSmart 75i's standard True HEPA filter can trap 99.97% of pollutant particles as small as 0.3 microns, such as dust, dust mites, and pollen.
- Fresh - The next level of HEPA filter will add the first Pure filter and added activated carbon filter to deal with household odors and chemicals. For VOC-sensitive people, this air filter is necessary.
- Pets - pet air filters do not use activated carbon filters, but use Alen's patented molecular transformation powder to ensure that serious pet odors are eliminated at the molecular level.
- Heavy odor – Alen BreatheSmart 75i changed the molecular conversion powder in the pet air filter and made a new heavy odor filter that can remove odors, such as kitchen garbage odors and other household odors in daily activities.
- Ionizer - Anion is used to increase the efficiency of Alen BreatheSmart 75i. Can be turned on/off.
The entire Alen series, especially the BreatheSmart series, have undergone rigorous testing and certification by many CARB laboratories to ensure safety. Its sensor is very accurate, and it can let you know the surrounding air quality. As an air purifier designed for sleep time, Alen BreatheSmart 75i has a "sleep mode" that can dim the light without affecting the baby's sleep.
Why do we think this Alen BreatheSmart 75i is very suitable for keeping babies asleep? Because its noise is very small, its lowest noise level is the same as whispering, and it runs very quietly. Even at the highest speed, this air purifier will only produce soothing noise, which will help your baby fall asleep faster. It covers an area of 1300sq ft.
The following are the advantages/disadvantages of Alen BreatheSmart 75i :
- Advantages: world-class performance, soothing noise (very quiet), CARB certification, accurate light air sensor, lifetime warranty
- Disadvantages: high price
8. Dyson HP04 Air Purifier
If you want to buy a device that can heat and cool, but also has the function of air purification, this excellent Dyson HP04 Air Purifier three-in-one air purifier can meet your requirements:
It has a secondary air purification system:
- True HEPA filter - Dyson glass fiber HEPA filter, Dyson HP04 can capture 99.97% of all airborne particles, as small as 0.3 microns, including pollen, bacteria, and pet dander.
- Activated carbon filter - With the help of Tris impregnated carbon, it can remove odors and harmful gases in the home, such as formaldehyde, benzene, and nitrogen dioxide.
Dyson HP04 is a very safe air purifier suitable for use in the baby room. It has been certified by the American Asthma and Allergy Foundation (AAFA) and California Air Resources Board (CARB), is safe, and is 100% ozone-free. And it also has impressive heating and cooling functions. This air purifier acts as a fan and can be adjusted up to 350°. Dyson HP04 introduces a humidity and temperature sensor, which can continuously monitor the humidity and temperature in the baby room, so you can choose the appropriate settings to maintain a perfect environment for the baby.
Dyson HP04 uses a high-end laser air sensor, so it can even track volatile organic compounds (VOC) or oxidizing gases in the baby room. Of course, the automatic mode can be enabled to automatically change the fan power to meet environmental requirements. You can check the air quality through the LCD display or smartphone app.
Another benefit of the Dyson air purifier is its quiet operation. Combined with its high fan power, this air purifier can be placed away from babies to ensure they sleep well at night. Due to the unparalleled fan power, Dyson HP04 can easily cleanrooms up to 1000sq ft.
The following are the advantages/disadvantages of Dyson HP04 :
- Advantages: powerful air purification capacity, impressive heating, and cooling functions, CARB and AAFA certification, precise laser air sensor, unparalleled fan power
- Disadvantages: expensive
9. Germ Guardian HEPA Filter Air Purifier
Germ Guardian HEPA Filter Air Purifier
About this Germ Guardian HEPA Filter Air Purifier:
- Perfect for kid's rooms: Bring your kid's ceiling to life with a 3 color night light projector and air purifier system (twinkle moon & stars, sleepy safari, or under the sea)
- Quiet operation: The lowest setting can be used as gentle white noise at night for a quiet, restful sleep
- Compact design: This 11-inch air purifier is perfect for smaller rooms or on your child’s bedside table
- True HEPA air filter: This 3 in 1 air purifier reduces up to 99.97 percent of harmful germs, dust, pollen, pet dander, mold spores, and other allergens as small as .3 microns from the air
- Kills germs: UV-C light helps kill airborne viruses such as influenza, staph, rhinovirus, and works with Titanium Dioxide to reduce volatile organic compounds
- Traps allergens - Pre-filter traps dust, pet hair, and other large particles while extending the life of the HEPA filter
- Settings: 3-speed settings and an optional UV c light. CARB EO# G-16-087. EPA Registration # 87267-CHN-001.
The classic three-in-one air purification system from Guardian Technologies products.
UV light helps with the instant kill of germs like viruses that cause influenza and other ailments. Additionally, there is a titanium dioxide compound that weakens harmful organic elements in the air. Consequently, the built-in pre-filter traps help trap dust, pet hair, and other allergen-causing substances.
In addition, there is a carbon filter that absorbs all odors that arise from pets, cigarette smoke, and aromas from cooking food or cooking fumes. Therefore, your baby's room stays cool all the time.
This device is stylishly designed with fascinating colors to match the theme of your baby's room. Certainly, your little one will enjoy gazing at the splendor within their bedroom.
Another useful feature is the three-speed setting that allows you to adjust noise levels without disturbing your baby.
The Germ Guardian comes in a convenient compact size suitable for a child's bedroom. Also, you can place it on a nursery dresser or on a nightstand if you want to save space.
The product is good value for money and comes with a one-year warranty. However, some parts, such as the filter and UVC bulb, require replacements at least twice a year.
The following are the advantages/disadvantages of Germ Guardian HEPA Filter :
- Easy to clean
- High CADR rating
- Ensures quiet operation
- Eliminates odors and allergens.
- Compact design for a nursery
- Durable and good value for money.
- Elegant and combines with the decoration of the baby's room.
- Although the noise is moderate, some users complain that it is too loud.
10. Hathaspace Smart True HEPA Air Purifier
Hathaspace Smart True HEPA Air Purifier
If you need an air purifier for a large space, the Hathaspace Smart True HEPA Air Purifier is a solid and smart choice. Its 5-layer purification system is perfect for removing allergens, pollutants, smoke, and odors. In addition, it can capture particles as small as 0.3 microns that provide your baby with quality air in the process.
It has two large openings to allow air to enter through the filter. Its HEPA filter is capable of reducing airborne pollutants by 99.97% in a 350 square foot room. It comes with a remote control that connects even from across a large room. The Hathaspace Smart True HEPA Air Purifier is also stylish and lightweight. You can easily move it from room to room without any hassle.
There is more. This air purifier has a built-in sensor to display the air quality in your baby's room and the fan speed changes accordingly.
If you like pets, then you know that your baby may be allergic to small pet hair and odors. You will notice some major improvements in your baby's sleep patterns as soon as you start using it.
The following are the advantages/disadvantages of Hathaspace Smart True HEPA :
- Easy to clean
- Minimal noise
- Covers a large space
- 5 in 1 purification system
- Attractive and elegant design
- It is a bit more expensive.
Can families with babies use air purifiers?
The answer is yes! Purchasing air purifiers is mainly to maintain the air quality of the home environment to maintain a healthy standard. Smoggy days, rainy days, new decorations, and second-hand smoke have caused a serious decline in indoor air quality. Air purifiers can effectively avoid or reduce their harm to the human body. The air purifier filter mainly filters, and then releases negative ions to neutralize the formaldehyde gas in the air and combine with PM2.5 and finer particles. Then it is absorbed by the dust collector, so we can see the air purifier becomes black, which can prove the use effect of the air purifier.
Many people think that air purifiers can only purify indoor air, but do not fundamentally solve the problem of air pollution. All brands of this air purifier cannot be denied, but the complete eradication of environmental problems is a long-term process. In this process, Everyone is still persecuted by the polluted air. Moreover, the average people stay indoors for an average of more than 80% per day, which is much higher than the time outdoors. Therefore, although air purifiers can only purify indoor air and are household products, they effectively protect people’s health. Especially the health of infants and young children.
When a baby is born, the body's immunity and resistance are poor, and the respiratory tract, lungs and other structures related to breathing are all in the developmental stage, which is very fragile at this time. If the indoor air quality is poor, the infant's respiratory tract and lungs are prone to infections, which can cause respiratory diseases in severe cases. Many infants often cough due to this factor. Even if the first disease is not caused, the pollution in the air still accumulates in the lungs and respiratory tract. Over time, it may cause disease in the future or adulthood of the child.
Because the lungs of infants and young children have a very small capacity, the child’s breathing is very restricted. However, children’s metabolism is very vigorous, and their oxygen demand is not much different from that of adults. Therefore, in order to meet the needs of infants and young children’s bodies, The need for metabolism and growth can only be supplemented with oxygen by increasing the frequency of breathing.
Therefore, the younger the infant is, the faster the breathing rate will be. Infants and young children have poor breathing adjustment function due to the incomplete development of the respiratory center. They are particularly prone to symptoms such as irregular respiratory rhythm or intermittent breathing or even apnea. Some of the above symptoms are especially manifested in newborns. And the number of breaths per minute and the number of pulses of children at different ages will be very different.
Because the range of movement of the infant’s thoracic cage is greatly restricted, and the development of respiratory assisting muscles is not complete, the lungs of the infant will be directed towards the diaphragm and present abdominal breathing when the infant is breathing. However, as infants get older, their ribs will gradually become inclined from the original horizontal position, and the respiratory muscles will gradually become developed.
At the same time, the anteroposterior and transverse diameters of the thorax will gradually increase until After the child grows up to seven years old, most of the breathing methods will change to chest-abdominal breathing, but there are also a few girls who can only show chest-abdominal breathing after the age of nine.
In order to protect the healthy breathing of infants and young children, it is necessary to install an air purifier. Because the air purifier can effectively settle all kinds of inhalable suspended particles in the air, such as dust, coal dust, smoke, fiber impurities, etc., to prevent the human body from breathing these harmful floating dust particles.
The air purifier can effectively remove the strange smell and polluted air from chemicals, animals, tobacco, oil fume, cooking, decoration, garbage, and replace indoor air 24 hours a day to ensure a virtuous cycle of indoor air. Air purifiers can effectively neutralize harmful gases emitted from volatile organic compounds, formaldehyde, benzene, pesticides, mist hydrocarbons, paints, and at the same time achieve the effect of physical discomfort caused by inhalation of harmful gases.
FAQ about Best Air Purifiers for Baby Room & Nursery
How to choose the best air purifiers for baby rooms?
- A brand with at least ten years, mature technology, sufficient customer feedback to improve, and laboratory data with sufficient time.
- A brand that only produces air purifiers, not a diversified brand that does everything
- Brands with independent and exclusive, professional purification technology
What kind of air purifier should a baby choose at home?
Choose a professional maternal and infant air purifier, because the resistance of mothers and infants is relatively weak, especially infants and young children have more breaths per minute than adults:
- adults breathe 16-20 times per minute,
- newborns 40-44 breaths per minute,
- 1-year-old 30-40 times for infants,
- 25-30 times for children aged 2 to 3 years,
- and 21-23 times for children 4-7 years old.
And infants and young children spend more than 80% of their time indoors. The petite and tender bodies of infants and young children may suffer far more indoor air pollution than adults.
Therefore, maternal and infant air purifiers must have higher purification efficiency than ordinary purifiers. The Canadian AllerAir Air Purifier has special models for mothers and babies. It's easy to use and not expensive. The noise is very small and does not affect the baby's sleep, because it is purely physically filtered, so it is safer.
Does the polluted air affect the baby?
Studies have shown that the air pollutants in the home are 2 to 5 times that of the outdoors, and the baby's continuous exposure to air pollution may cause the following problems:
• Sinus congestion
• Irritating to eyes, nose, and throat
Therefore, buying an air purifier suitable for the baby in the baby's room is very beneficial to maintain the baby's health.
Is an air purifier good for babies/babies?
The answer is yes because it can provide cleaner air for babies.
Air purifiers can help babies in the following ways:
- Remove harmful lung irritating particles and other microbial allergens that may cause disease
- Make babies breathe better and sleep easier
- Fans and spray air fresheners can only cover up air problems, while air purifiers can really eliminate them
- Children born or with health problems are particularly sensitive to air impurities and need safe and clean air
- Eliminate the problems caused by residual smoke and dust on clothes and hair
- Prevent problems in houses with pets due to hair, pet dander, and dust mites that feed on dander
- Reduce odor in diaper containers and other areas of the house
What problems should be paid attention to when using an air purifier in a baby room?
Please pay attention to the following points when using an air purifier in a baby room:
- Keep out of reach of babies
- Unless it can be installed on a wall, please place it on a flat surface
- Choose a location where the air purifier will not fall
- Put on a flat surface
- Place the device near the diaper bucket to absorb unpleasant odors
- Replace the filter regularly
- Clean the filter that can be cleaned
- Run the air purifier 24 hours a day to keep the air in the baby room clean
How to improve the air quality in the infant/baby room?
The air quality in the baby's room can be improved by the following points:
- By monitoring the air quality in the room to determine what methods to take to improve the air quality.
- Use an air purifier to help improve the air quality in the baby's room.
- Manage humidity. If the humidity in the room is too high, it will stimulate the growth of harmful fungi, yeasts, and bacteria. The relative ideal humidity in the baby's room should be around 40%. A cost-effective way to maintain perfect humidity in your baby's room is to provide a dehumidifier. In order to achieve the best results, you must clean the dehumidifier every day.
- Regular ventilation of the room will prevent the growth of mold and bacteria.
- Reduce pet dander. The hair and dander from pets may have an adverse effect on the health of your baby’s lungs and sinuses. In order to reduce the amount of pet dander inhaled by your baby, groom your pets regularly and keep them away from your child's room. Wash your baby's bedding regularly to ensure that pet dander is properly handled before it accumulates.