How to arrange time reasonably and plan what to do?
Why is this happening?
So what is an effective plan?
How to make an effective plan?
1. How to set achievable goals - balance what you want to do and what you can do
Finding your purpose involves two levels:
Here's a strategy to use:
- First, have a rough estimate of your own ability level. It does not have to be very accurate, but you should also have an exact measure on the approximate magnitude;
- Then, set your own goals, as many goals as possible, and sort your goals according to their importance;
- Then, screen your own goals, and the first screen out 2~3 goals that you must complete. If there are few, only one goal is of course the best;
- Continue to screen the goals and determine the number of goals that you should be able to complete, such as 6 goals;
- Continue, increase the target by 30%~50% on top of the amount that you can roughly complete so that a rough target list will come out;
- Finally, you have to set an upper and lower limit for yourself: the upper limit is to complete all the goals in the goal list; the lower limit is the goal you must complete; other goals, you have to allow yourself to be unable to complete. In this case, there is a higher limit, you need to jump up to reach it and maximize your ability; it can also be due to various reasons, you can only complete part of the goal, in this case, you will not Frustration for not accomplishing all goals.
2. How to arrange time reasonably -
Based on this time rhythm, I schedule myself to do different things at different times of the day:
1. In the morning, do some meditation, writing, and reading
2. In the morning, I mainly deal with the arrangement and follow-up of some routine things and communicate with people in various ways.
3. From the afternoon to the evening, when the mental state is better, concentrate on doing things that require more time investment and focus
4. After ten o'clock in the evening, do some leisure or reading, or do some sorting out for the next day, and then get ready to sleep
3. How to make use of free time - use your fragmented time in a planned way.
Here are a few examples of using fragmented time for reference.
4. How to plan several things together - a strategic multi-transaction parallel approach
Why are people interested in doing several things at the same time?
Why do people like to be busy?
So, how do multitasking in parallel?
The question is, how to do it?
Discover at TheBestNTop.com – your ultimate destination for the best product reviews and buying advice, know the similar words and differences between things!
Please Share These Resources with Colleagues, Friends, and Family.