What is the best vacuum cleaner on the market now?
Recommended TOP 15 vacuum cleaners in 2022 and purchase strategy.
If you are looking to buy the best vacuum cleaner then you should definitely read this article, for most people cleaning means removing junk and debris, wiping and cleaning visible dirt or dust, and removing the unpleasant odor.
However, the "dirtiest" part of your home can be the invisible air you breathe, as airborne particles can be not only carriers of airborne diseases, but also a major cause of many allergies and respiratory reactions, and dust can cause Us are exposed to bacteria, viruses, mold, animal dander, dust mites, insect remains and pollen.
So that's where the vacuum cleaner that helps us improve our air quality comes in: it helps us keep our floors clean and our indoor air clean, rather than just relying on an air purifier to help keep the air clean.
Buying a suitable vacuum cleaner will make our home environment cleaner and more conducive to our health.
Below we help you recommend the best vacuum cleaner for your reference:
15 Best Vacuum Cleaners in 2022: Reviews and buying advice
1. The best vacuum cleaner overall Miele Complete C3 Kona Canister Vacuum-Corded
- This powerful yet quiet Miele bagged canister vacuum has a five-level height-adjustable electric brush that adapts to all different carpet heights, from low pile to high. Adjust settings simply by stepping on the lever on the brush
- The included Parquet Twister has soft bristles for gentle cleaning on hard floors
- Includes 6 different suction settings, controlled via +/- foot pedal
- Miele's unique AirClean sealing system combined with the HEPA AirClean filter ensures that 99.9% of dust and dirt is filtered out, ideal for allergy sufferers
The Miele Kona Complete C3 range is Miele's premium multi floor canister vacuum cleaner with 2-floor tools. The C3 series has a 12-stage sealed air system so no dust escapes. It's lightweight, weighing only 12 pounds. Miele vacuums are very quiet compared to other vacuums (they are soundproofed) and are designed in Germany to last a long time. It has the ability to cleanse allergens and is ideal for allergy sufferers.
A rotary dial adjusts the suction power to your needs, and there's even a quiet setting. You can automatically rewind the retractable cord by stepping on a switch on the back of the can. The carrying handle makes it easy to carry the vacuum cleaner up and downstairs. Miele provides onboard storage for the 3 included tools. Anti-crushing hose adds durability. The telescopic pole is made of stainless steel and can be used for a long time.
Miele's Hermetic 12-Stage Air Purification System is a hermetically sealed system that filters out 99.99% of 0.3-micron particles. It consists of an air-purifying filter bag and a HEPA-certified filter, ideal for people with allergies. The Kona C3 has total coverage of 36 feet, so you can vacuum for longer without changing outlets. Miele Kona uses a self-sealing dust bag with a capacity of 4.76 quarts.
The Miele GN bag has a 9-stage filtration system and a self-locking self-sealing ring, so dirt stays in the bag and doesn't leak. The bag full indicator lets you know when to replace the dust bag. Miele vacuums are tested for 20 years and include a 7-year motor warranty. Although the Miele is initially more expensive, the Miele tank will last longer than many cheaper models.
This Miele Kona Complete C3 is one of Miele's top canister vacuums with 2-floor tools and a sealed filter system. One tool is electric for floors and carpets (low to the high pile) and the other is for hardwood/tile/hard floors. This vacuum cleaner is suitable for soft and plush carpets, and the electric suction head is recommended by the soft carpet manufacturer.
A sealed system with 12-stage filtration and HEPA filter prevents any dust/dirt from escaping from the vacuum. The HEPA filter air cleaning dust bag used on this vacuum is perfect for those who are sensitive to dust or have asthma.
Included in every box of Miele dustbags is a new pre-motor filter and Super Air Clean exhaust filter. These bags have a large capacity of 4.76 quarts, so you don't have to change them as often. The self-sealing bag is designed so that you don't have to expose it to dirt, just throw the bag in the trash. The C3 series has special sound insulation and silent motor function, so this vacuum cleaner is quieter. Its rubber wheels won't damage or scratch hardwood floors either.
Its telescopic rod is made of stainless steel (cheaper vacuums are made of aluminum). The durability of this vacuum cleaner is excellent as all Miele vacuum cleaners are tested to last for 20 years. Its retractable wand and hose allow you to easily clean stairs, walls, curtains, and ceilings.
Miele vacuums are known for keeping the air in a room cleaner than other brands of vacuum cleaners. This model has been highly praised in professional evaluations and has also been well received by consumers. This model is the first choice for a canister vacuum cleaner for hardwood, bare and tiled floors, and low/high pile carpets. 【Click to view】
2. Miele Blizzard CX1 Cat & Dog Bagless Canister Vacuum
- PET VACUUM: Bagless canister vacuum with powerful suction. Ideal for pet owners and all floor types. Switch between 4 suction settings for different surfaces.
- VORTEX TECHNOLOGY: Innovative cleaning performance that ensures that all coarse and fine dust are captured while cleaning.
- HEPA Filter for Life: Maintenance-free HEPA Filter for Life and Gore CleanStream Fine Dust Filter ensure best-in-class filtration.
- ELIMINATE PET HAIR: Handheld turbo brush designed for pet owners. Great for removing pet hair from upholstery.
- Included accessories: SEB 228 Electro Plus floor brush head, SBB 300-3 Parquet Twister floor brush head, dusting brush, crevice tool, upholstery tool, and hand-held turbo brush.
This bagless canister is pricey for a vacuum, but it's one of the best bagless cans you can buy. It scored excellent in our bare floor test, proving it can suck up 5 grams of Maine Coon fur in no time. Not that great at cleaning carpets. It is more suitable for bare floors.
Allergy sufferers may realize that this vacuum also performed very well in our emissions tests, releasing small amounts of debris back into the environment after sucking it away. Miele tanks received top marks for predicted reliability and owner satisfaction. 【Click to view】
3. Shark ZS362 APEX Corded Stick Vacuum
- DUOCLEAN TECHNOLOGY: Dual brush roller system designed to deep clean carpets and touch the floor directly for a polished look.
- Self-cleaning brush: Powerful pet hair pickup.
- PERFECT FOR PETS: Provides super powerful pet hair pickup on floors, carpets, and above-ground areas like stairs and furniture.
- Lightweight Handheld Vacuum: A stick vacuum transforms into a lightweight, portable handheld vacuum that brings your cleaning above the floor - furniture, stairs, and more.
- Advanced Swivel Steering: This allows you to easily maneuver the vacuum in tight spaces, corners, around furniture, and more.
- LED Headlights: Powerful LED lights on the handheld vacuum cleaner and nozzle reveal hidden debris around your home.
The Shark Apex DuoClean performed well in all cleaning tests, including an excellent rating in our difficult carpet test. The DuoClean powerhead includes a bristle roller and a soft roller so you can easily move from floor to carpet and back.
The machine cleans itself by automatically removing hair from the brush rollers. The small vac is easy to move under furniture and it has LED lights. The bin is easy to get in and out of, and unlike some other vacuums, it's self-contained for easier storage. 【Click to view】
4. The best canister vacuum Miele Complete C3 Calima Canister Vacuum
- Great for wood floors
- Good for people with allergies
- Includes crevice tool, dusting brush, and upholstery tool
The Miele C3 Complete Calima is a big improvement over the canister vacuums of the past. Its accessories are all mounted on the machine, and the nozzle hooks into place on the canister itself, all but eliminating the possibility of cartoon-style vacuum hose antics. The nozzle tube is also retractable, which makes cleaning a dusty ceiling fan a breeze.
Out of the box, the C3 Complete Calima comes with two-floor heads - one for pile carpet and one for hardwood - plus a dusting brush, upholstery, and crevice nozzle. Miele sells add-ons for vacuuming just about anything you can imagine, including mattresses.
With HEPA filtration, a tight rubber seal, and a pouch design, C3 Complete Calima is a great choice for allergy sufferers. Pet owners will also appreciate its ability to absorb pet hair, dust, and dander on floors and carpets. 【Click to view】
5. Best Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner Dyson Ball Animal 2 Total Clean Upright Vacuum Cleaner
- Designed for families with pets
- A powerful vacuum cleaner with an advanced self-adjusting head for sealed suction on all floors
- Easy maintenance and versatile use
The Dyson Ball Animal 2 is one of the most famous and powerful upright vacuums on the market. It has an incredible 306 AW suction powered by Dyson's stacked cyclone design. It comes with some useful accessories and tools to help expand the area you can easily clean. This is definitely a powerful vacuum, and the suction power is truly unparalleled.
It features a 35-foot power cord, a maximum cleaning range of 50 feet, and a lifetime washable filter. The Animal 2 utilizes Dyson's ball design for improved handling (a welcome benefit considering the weight). It also includes a self-adjusting cleaning head, a clear dust bin (so you can always see what's going on), and Dyson's stacked radial cyclones.
The Dyson cyclone really drives the performance and power of the machine as its cyclone spins particles, dust, dirt, and debris through the centrifuge, where even the smallest particles are removed or trapped inside the filter.
Dyson says the Dyson Animal 2 has the most suction power of any vacuum cleaner at an incredible 306 AW (Watts of Air). This statement is based on the ASTM F558 test results of the cleaning head itself. By comparison, Dyson's Multi Floor 2 has a suction power of 250 AW, and the Dyson V11's suction power is 185 AW (in max mode).
The Dyson Ball Animal 2 vacuum cleaner also includes:
- Combination tool: part crevice tool and part dusting brush, this is a 2-in-1 tool that serves two purposes. The dusting brush simply slides out to use or slides back for storage.
- Stair Tool: Mainly used for stairs, this is a non-motorized direct suction tool with a wider mouth. Can also be used for upholstery, mattresses, or other fabrics that may be over-stirred.
- Turbo Tool: This is a motorized brush roller that provides more agitation, making it a better choice for deeper handheld cleaning (especially if you're not too concerned about protecting your fabrics.
The Dyson Ball Animal 2 vacuum weighs 17.5 pounds, and its power cord is 35 feet long. The extension rod and hose combination increases the Dyson Animal 2's reach by 15 feet. Its large clean dust container is 0.55 gallons (2.08 liters).
It's also easier to maintain, just periodically empty the litter box, clean the filter regularly (for most homes, about once a month is enough), check the brush rollers regularly, and remove any hair or other debris. We are big fans of Dyson's upright vacuums and cordless vacuums. One of the important reasons is that it uses a lifetime washable filter.
These filters simply slide into the top of the dust box to capture fine particles. Most are rated as HEPA filters, which means they can remove particles as small as 0.3 microns.
Not having to worry about having to buy and install a new filter every 6-12 months is a huge plus in my opinion. So overall, the Dyson Ball Animal 2 is a great value for money, and one of the best upright vacuums we've tested to date. 【Click to view】
6. Best Cordless Stick Vacuum Dyson V11 Torque Drive Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
- One of Dyson's smartest and most powerful cordless vacuums
- Has up to 60 minutes of runtime
- 3 cleaning modes (Eco, Auto, or Enhanced)
- Real-time display of remaining cleaning power (battery power)
- 185 AW suction power in boost mode
After using this Dyson V11 vacuum cleaner for a year, we found it to be easily one of the best cordless vacuums we've tested to date, as even after a year of using it, the V11 remains as functional as the first. It's just as good when used every day. We didn't notice any drop in suction, cleaning performance, or battery life. It can be said that it is one of the go-to vacuums for almost all home and office work.
The Dyson V11 has a similar look and feel to its predecessor, the Dyson V10. It features a wireless shaft with trigger power control, a handheld dust box, and a versatile cleaning head and accessories. But this V11 vacuum has a more refined design than the V10, and it's easier to empty the dust cup. Unlike the V10, the V11 takes it up a notch and also includes advanced floor sensor technology that automatically adjusts suction to suit the type of floor as needed.
Dyson V11 Handheld Vacuum
The Dyson V11 can also be shortened and used as a handheld vacuum, making it smaller, lighter, and easier to carry.
And it comes with accessories with many functions, as follows:
- Extension pole: This pole is most commonly used when the V11 is in upright vacuuming mode, but can also be used for extended use in handheld mode. The red button on the end can be attached to the cleaning head or any handheld accessory.
- Nickel Toque Drive cleaning head: This is the main cleaning head for floor cleaning in vacuum mode. This head uses spiral bristles to agitate and capture debris from the floor and place it in the litter box.
- Mini Power Tool: This accessory is very useful when using the V11 as a handheld device and does provide power when cleaning fabrics, upholstery, or pet hair.
- Combination Tool: This tool provides the functionality of a short/wide crevice tool as well as a soft dusting brush. Its versatility makes it useful for cleaning interior spaces like sofas and furniture, as well as cleaning cars.
- Crevice Tool: This tool is longer than the combination tool and provides a narrower opening to capture debris; ideal for placing between sofa cushions, behind furniture, or other hard-to-reach spaces.
- Mini Soft Dusting Brush: This attachment features soft bristles that are tightly packed together, making it a great dusting tool that won't damage sensitive surfaces like furniture or car upholstery.
- Stubborn Dirt Brush: The bristles of this brush are slightly more spaced apart and stronger than those of a dusting brush. This is a handy tool for scrubbing dirt off hard surfaces like floor tiles or heavy-duty abrasive textiles.
- Docking Station: The Docking Station provides an easy wall mount point for you to hang your Dyson when not in use. This accessory also holds 2 accessories for easy access.
- Charger: The charger plugs into a standard wall outlet to keep the Dyson fully charged between cleaning cycles.
Dyson V11 vacuum cleaners come in different types, here is the difference between Dyson V11 Torque Drive, V11 Animal, V11 Absolute, and V11 Outsize:
The Dyson V11 delivers 185AW of suction in boost mode. This is due to the advanced V11 motor and the new Torque Drive cleaning head. This is the most suction power of any cordless vacuum on the market, and the V11 Torque Drive has an LCD screen that displays a more accurate battery life assessment as well as a real-time countdown of minutes remaining.
Torque Drive also provides performance details and maintenance videos. It also has advanced features that automatically adjust the suction for different floor types. This helps conserve battery power and further extends the V11's runtime.
The Dyson V11 Torque Drive is arguably one of the best cordless vacuums ever made. Smart sensors allow the V11 to automatically adjust suction. With 3 power modes, the V11 can run for up to 60 minutes and clean almost any surface or furniture.
With a suction power of up to 185 AW in Boost mode, it has enough power to clean all types of carpets, making it a good-value high-performance vacuum. 【Click to view】
7. Best Affordable Vacuum Shark NV352 Navigator Lift-Away Upright Vacuum
- Weighing only 14 pounds, it is powerful, lightweight, and versatile
- Has up to 60 minutes of runtime
- 3 cleaning modes (Eco, Auto, or Enhanced)
- Real-time display of remaining cleaning power (battery power)
- 185 AW suction power in boost mode
The Shark Navigator Lift-Away NV352 is an all-around, high-performance upright vacuum that delivers consistent cleaning results. While it may not have advanced features, its versatile 2-in-1 functionality, and particularly affordable, the attractive price makes it a hit with everyone and make household chores a breeze.
It is a lightweight 2-in-1 upright vacuum with a detachable canister for portable cleaning. Quickly clean stairs, upholstery, or those hard-to-reach places with the push of a button and lift the can.
It's lightweight yet powerful, thanks to advanced cyclone technology that provides constant suction and prevents dust from clogging the filter. Equipped with a large capacity bagless dust cup, with anti-allergen full seal technology and HEPA filter, it can capture 99.9% of the dust in the filter.
It's designed to be efficient and user-friendly, with a swivel steering feature that makes it easier to get around obstacles. The Shark Navigator also features a convenient Brushroll off button for easy switching between carpet cleaning and bare floor cleaning with the same suction power. Additional accessories include wide pet decorating tools, dusting brushes, and crevice tools.
And the Shark Navigator Lift-Away NV352 vacuum cleaner is reliable and extremely durable, it has all the options you need to save you even more time and money in the long run. Granted, there are other models with more features, but this one is an excellent value for money. Provides excellent cleaning results for all types of surfaces and upholstery. It's great for removing pet hair, which is a plus for any pet owner.
Easy to assemble in just 10 minutes, the Shark Lift-Away is easy to use and perfect for beginners. Its detachable 2-in-1 Lift-Away can make it easier to carry around at home and use to clean stairs. While it looks bulky, its swivel head is so lightweight that it glides across surfaces effortlessly. The downside is that it can be a bit cumbersome under low furniture. But this can be solved using one of the included advanced tools.
It has a useful Brushroll off feature that lets you switch from cleaning hardwood floors to carpeting for more efficient cleaning. While both settings still provide strong suction, this seems to be more effective on low-pile carpets. Keep in mind that the power cord is only 25 feet, which is shorter than most vacuums and limits the range. However, its handy accessory hose can be removed and used in those hard-to-reach places.
Although it lacks some of the advanced features of more expensive models, the Shark Navigator Lift-Away NV352 does have some general features. The standout feature is its 2-in-1 lift design, which provides greater flexibility for every type of cleaning task. At the touch of a button, the detachable canister lifts up, making it easier to get up and downstairs, clean upholstery, and ensure faster-cleaning results.
Don't worry if there are some corners that are difficult to clean, its Shark Navigator's rotating head can tackle those awkward corners, and the handy Brushroll button allows switching from floor mode to carpet mode, ensuring more efficient cleaning.
It also features anti-allergen technology, ideal for dust allergy sufferers, and offers a variety of quick-access premium accessory tools, including a very effective pet hair removal brush. It comes with a large bagless dust cup that collects all the debris in your room and is big enough for all these everyday cleaning tasks.
The Shark Navigator Lift-Away has also been widely praised in user reviews, with the vast majority impressed by its strong suction, fast performance, and lift capabilities. The ease of use and lightweight design is popular with users with back issues, and the Brushroll switch is praised when switching from hard floors to cleaning carpets.
Others love its variety of premium accessories, especially the brush tool, which removes annoying pet and human hair in minutes. One small downside to it is the short length of the cord, and some users have mentioned that the head can't fit under their low beds or sofas. However, these little hiccups didn't affect its overall performance.
If you're after power and versatility, the Shark Navigator Lift-Away is perfect for every type of cleaning job. Its versatile 2-in-1, removable tank makes it easier to move around your home and tackle those hard-to-reach places. The upright option and swivel head glide effortlessly across surfaces, and the handy Brushroll button lets you switch from hard floors to carpets in seconds.
A range of quality tools help provide excellent cleaning results, and its brush tool is highly recommended if you have pets. It has an amazing HEPA filter and sealing system: it cleans the air, keeps allergens in a vacuum, has a huge dust cup. In short, it's a great product in this price range. This Shark vacuum doesn't disappoint customers. With all the features listed above, the NV352 is also one of the ideal choices for families with pets and allergy sufferers. 【Click to view】
8. Top Canister Vacuum Miele Complete C3 Brilliant Canister Vacuum Cleaner
- Low noise and high-performance Vortex Motor™ made by Miele
- Luxurious handle with brush control and suction control Lightweight skeleton construction
- Has filter change indicator
- Integrated dust brush, trim tool, and crevice nozzle
- 36-foot overall cleaning radius
The Complete C3 Brilliant vacuum cleaner from Miele, Germany, comes with an Electro Premium electric brush with five adjustable heights, a wide brush roller, and LED light. Electro Premium electric brushes are ideal for cleaning medium to long pile carpets. Auto-Adjust Auto settings provide an easy transition from smooth floors to carpets.
Brilliant also includes the Parquet Twister, which provides 180° rotation for gentle care of smooth surfaces. A luxurious comfort handle with six-level suction control, innovative LED underbody lights, and an illuminated parking system for a truly luxurious cleaning experience. Other conveniences include three integrated accessories: Dusting Brush, Upholstery Tool and Crevice Nozzle, and Velvet 3D Bumper.
This Miele Brilliant Complete C3 canister vacuum has a Vortex motor that delivers 1200 watts and 11.9 amps of power, keeping harmful particles out of sight. However, this performance is achieved with very little noise. In fact, it's easy to hear the phone or doorbell ring while vacuuming. Additionally, the motor automatically shuts down when temperature levels get too high.
The G/N Air Clean filter bag goes hand-in-hand with the power of this vacuum, and of course, its HEPA filter is pretty good too. It uses an air purification system where the air passes through twelve different filter layers. The HEPA system ensures that 99.97% of particles larger than 0.3 microns are captured. Both the dust bag and the HEPA filter have indicators to inform the user that they need to be replaced.
The standard floor tools included in the Miele Brilliant Complete C3 vacuum package are the Electro Premium electric brush and the Parquet Twister floor tool. On-board accessories, on the other hand, include crevice tools, dust brushes, and upholstery nozzles. The deluxe handle allows for more freedom of movement, plus, it has a power LED that allows users to vacuum in darker areas as well.
The stainless steel telescopic pole also provides users with more freedom of movement through its adjustment settings, which simplifies cleaning above any floor. The Brilliant Complete C3 vacuum has a long cord so it covers a lot of ground, and its cord has a very handy rewind switch. Its three 360-degree swivel caster system enhances the freedom of movement throughout the vacuum.
The 12-pound Miele Brilliant Complete C3 vacuum is covered for five years on parts and labor, and ten years on the housing and motor. The product is designed with a thoracic cavity that allows the vacuum to weigh no more than 12 pounds, making it the lightest product in its range. This special feature further cements its position as the best in its range, reaching an unparalleled level of performance and convenience.
The unique features of the C3 Brilliant put Miele at the forefront of the floor care industry. It's the first vacuum to offer innovative features like LED downlights and an illuminated shutdown system, vacuuming with Brilliant is a truly luxurious cleaning experience. The Lighting Shutdown System will stay on for 30 seconds after the vacuum is turned off to aid in easy storage in a closet or other dark area.
Velvet bumper strips around the tank protect the furniture in the event of an accidental bump. For enhanced convenience, it also features automatic settings, handles controls, and enhanced chrome trim for a stunning design. It can be said that the C3 Brilliant is the perfect balance of form and function, a vacuum cleaner that is truly unique. 【Click to view】
9. Best Heavy Duty Vacuum Nilfisk GM80 HEPA Vacuum
- low noise operation
- Lightweight aluminum construction
- Built for heavy-duty cleaning
- Ball joint provides 360° freedom of movement
- Can be operated without bags
Lightweight and portable, the Nilfisk GM 80 Vacuum is a versatile machine that provides the durability and performance dust control professionals demand for both portable and stationary applications. The sturdy aluminum container means this vacuum is virtually indestructible, making it ideal for rough and heavy cleaning.
It has a standard multi-stage filtration system with a paper dust bag, main filter, microfilter, and HEPA exhaust filter. This vacuum is also at the top of the list of HEPA vacuums. It can be used to clean debris such as lead, mold, and asbestos. This 13-pound, high-performance commercial-grade vacuum is perfect for cleaning everything from industrial to heavy-duty residential. In addition, a powerful four-stage filtration system ensures that the exhaust air remains clean. 【Click to view】
10. Best Upright Bagless Vacuum Carpet Cleaner Bissell Cleanview Swivel Pet Upright Bagless Vacuum Carpet Cleaner
- Ideal for owners with pets at home
- Triple action brush roller with powerful pet hair pickup
- Easy-to-empty bin at the bottom makes emptying quick and mess-free
- Swivel steering makes it easy to get around furniture and other obstacles
- Remove pet hair from the ground using the Pet Hair Corner Tool and other professional pet tools
If you're looking for an affordable vacuum that can clean up pet hair, this BISSELL vacuum is a great choice. This model is suitable for most floor types, this vacuum is great for picking up pet hair as it is very effective and leaves floors clean and tidy. Empty the trash is easy and doesn't make a mess. Unlike most upright vacuums, this upright vacuum has a simple and clean design and is light and easy to use.
It weighs only 15 pounds, making moving this upright vacuum a breeze. And, it's this mobility and flexibility that is one of the most defining characteristics of this upright vacuum. And, to enhance this maneuverability and flexibility, it features rotary steering. As you move it around, you can rotate it to move it into tighter spaces without having to pick up the vacuum to adjust it.
One of its most important systems is its triple-effect brush roller. This is a very powerful brush roller designed to loosen all the dirt, dust, and pet hair it comes in contact with. Then, it lifts all that trash and moves it off the floor so it goes straight into the vacuum cup.
When it removes pet hair from the floor, it ensures that the pet hair does not get tangled on the brush, but is removed from the floor and put directly into the vacuum cleaner.
And it's so powerful that it does a great job no matter what surface you're vacuuming on, to help with the entire vacuuming process, you can use a variety of pet cleaning tools, pet tools are one of the most useful pet cleaning tools. With the pet tool, you can remove pet hair from surfaces such as stairs, sofas, chairs, and beds.
This is useful if there is a lot of pet hair concentrated in one specific area. Another pet cleaning tool you can also use is the Pet Hair Corner Tool. With the Pet Hair Corner Tool, you can remove pet hair from corners and tight spaces that a vacuum cleaner or pet tool cannot reach.
Overall, the Bissell Cleanview Pet Upright Vacuum 2252 is an excellent upright pet vacuum cleaner that offers exceptional performance, power, convenience, and efficiency. If you're looking for a great affordable upright vacuum that's also great for picking up pet hair, look no further than this upright vacuum. 【Click to view】
11. Best Vacuum Cleaner for Carpets Kenmore Elite 81714 Pet-Friendly Ultra Plush Lightweight Bagged Canister Vacuum
- Bag Canister Vacuum Cleaner: Designed to quickly and efficiently clean all areas and surfaces throughout your home, study, kitchen, car, or garage using multiple attachment tools and a swivel head
- Pet Tool Attachment: The power attachment quickly removes stubborn pet hair, dander, and dirt from surfaces, its unique design eliminates hair tangling around the brush
- HEPA Filtration System: Enhanced HEPA filtration system captures 99.7% of debris, trapping dander and dust inside the vacuum cleaner, reducing indoor allergy-causing pollutants
- Telescoping Aluminum Wand: Extends to a 10-foot reach. Detachable handle ideal for thorough cleaning of small spaces such as furniture, car interiors
This Kenmore vacuum has 6 different cleaning methods with a variety of attachments to help make cleaning a little easier. The electric pet PowerMate tool is definitely one of the best features of a vacuum cleaner and will work well with even the fluffiest pet hair. It also features rotary steering and handles setting adjustments for greater maneuverability. One of the really neat features of this vacuum is the LED performance indicator that lets you know when the bag is full and needs to be replaced.
At nearly 30 pounds, this vacuum is a little heavier than most other vacuums. However, it won't let you down as it still glides smoothly. The integrated bare floor brush allows you to easily clean a wide variety of floor surfaces.
To make it easier for you to vacuum around the house, it has a 26-foot power cord, which means you can clean larger spaces without having to plug and unplug every five seconds. Another great thing about this vacuum cleaner is that it is very lightweight and very easy to move.
With its advanced 2-motor system, you can instantly refresh your home with this machine. And, thanks to its integrated HEPA filtration system, you know it'll be super clean. Noise-wise, it's a little louder than many other similar models on the market, but that's because it's so powerful.
The suction power of this vacuum is insane, and it will pick up even the most stubborn pet hair. Its double-walled design makes its overall design stronger than some other vacuums. Although the attachments are plastic, they also look sturdy. However, one thing to watch out for with this vacuum is the rear wheel. They are a bit big and a bit fragile.
So when you're busy cleaning the house, pay attention to this. So in general, it is more suitable for cleaning carpets and pet hair, and its performance is very good. The disadvantage is that some parts of it are made of plastic, so you need to be careful when using it and not be too reckless. 【Click to view】
12. Best vacuum cleaner for cleaning wooden hard floors Hoover React Powered Reach Plus Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner
- FloorSense Technology – utilizes micro-sensors to detect changing floor types and automatically adjust brush roller speed for best results on any floor type
- Power Lift System – Power lift mode gives you greater and farther cleaning range without moving furniture
- WindTunnel Surge – This feature allows you to easily capture dirt, dust, and pet hair
- Telescoping Aluminum Wand: Extends to a 10-foot reach. Detachable handle ideal for thorough cleaning of small spaces such as furniture, car interiors
Hoover React Powered Reach Plus is competitive and stands out for many convenience features. Its jar is removable, and with a telescoping handle, even the dust lurking under low-profile furniture is within reach.
Users also love its bright headlights, which make dust in dark corners more visible. This vacuum uses tiny sensors to detect changes in floor type, so it can optimize brush roller speed based on conditions. 【Click to view】
13. Best Smart Robot Vacuum Cleaner iRobot Roomba s9+ (9550) Robot Vacuum
- Removes debris and pet hair from deep in the carpet
- With vSLAM Navigation, the s9 can understand the layout of your home and build a personal smart map, allowing it to expertly clean and navigate in neat, efficient rows
- PerfectEdge technology features advanced sensors and specially designed corner brushes to optimize cleaning deep into corners and edges
iRobot is very popular in the robot vacuum industry, and the Roomba s9+ is by far the smartest robot. It has advanced features that allow it to go deep into corners and uses a dedicated home mapping process that gives you precise control over where the robot goes.
Like other smart robot vacuums, it can also connect to Alexa- and Google Assistant-enabled devices, so you can operate from the couch with just your voice. After the s9+ cleans your house a few times, it creates a smart map of the cleaning area that you can view in the iRobot app. Using the map, you can mark areas you want the robot to avoid for future cleaning.
While the robot is designed for carpets, it also works on wood and tile floors. You can adjust the cleaning power of the application from low to high for different floor types. If you have a soft spot for iRobot, the Roomba i7+ is one of iRobot's most popular and top-rated robot vacuums.
The two models share many similarities, such as self-emptying bases, custom cleaning controls, and Smart Connect, which lets you control the vacuum from an app or Alexa- and Google Assistant-enabled devices. But there are also some very significant differences between them: the S9+ has about 30% more suction power than the i7+ and has an anti-allergen system. 【Click to view】
14. Dyson V15 Detect Absolute is a very powerful vacuum cleaner
- Suction power can be adjusted to changing conditions
- Up to 60 minutes of runtime on snap-in battery
- Digital display with particle size, cleaning mode and remaining run-time data
- Washable fluffy cleaning head + high torque cleaning head
- The fluffy head also includes a green laser to see dust and smaller debris particles
The Dyson V15 Detect is the most powerful cordless vacuum on the market, capable of delivering 230 AW of suction. It has a snap-in battery, 60-minute runtime, and adaptive suction. It includes 2 cleaning heads, High Torque for carpets, and Fluffy for hard surfaces.
Internal sensors display detailed cleaning data showing the type of particles being vacuumed. In our cleaning tests, it removed 99.3% of the total debris weight. Our runtime tests verified a maximum runtime of 68.5 minutes.
Overall, the Dyson V15 Detect is a cordless vacuum that runs for 60 minutes, 230 watts of suction, and 3 suction levels. It has an advanced digital display on the back of the motor showing run time, maintenance alerts, and cleaning reports. The cleaning report is based on an internal particle sensor that shows the number and size of particles being vacuumed.
The V15 brings back the Fluffy soft roller cleaning head, as well as the upgraded High Torque cleaning head. After the V11 and Outsize, I wondered how Dyson could improve their design, but they did take it to the next level (again). An incredible easy-to-use machine that offers the most suction power of any cordless vacuum cleaner in the world, as well as a respectable 1-hour runtime. 【Click to view】
15. Best Cordless Vacuum Cleaner Tineco Pure ONE S11
- PURE ONE S11 features iLoop smart sensor technology that detects hidden dust and debris and automatically adjusts suction power in real-time, extending run time up to 2X for confidence in cleaning.
- The high-performance, the ultra-quiet digital motor provides 130W of powerful suction. Quiet and clean, less disturbance to family and pets.
- With up to 40 minutes of run time, the PURE ONE S11 is perfect for non-stop whole-house cleaning.
- Cordless and lightweight, the PURE ONE S11 easily converts into a handheld vacuum with a versatile attachment for cleaning stairs, cars, furniture, and more.
The full-featured Tineco Pure One S11 is an all-around great product with impressive cleaning power, earning top marks in all of our cleaning tests, including an excellent rating for pet hair. An LED panel on top of the handle shows the charge level and battery time remaining and alerts you when the vacuum is clogged.
You can adjust the power settings by swiping up or down on the screen, and the dust sensor detects the amount of debris and adjusts the suction accordingly. It runs very quietly and the emissions are clean. 【Click to view】
Best Vacuum Cleaner Buying Guide in 2022:
1. Popular styles of vacuum cleaners:
1.1 Stick Vacuum Cleaner:
Compact, lightweight, and easy to operate, the stick vacuum is perfect for vacuuming crumbs, cobwebs, and pet hair. They're great for quick cleaning before visitors arrive, and they're also great for families with pets or kids. Some stick vacuums are cleverly converted to hand-held vacuums for easy vacuuming. Like this one: Dyson V11 Torque Drive Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
When buying a stick vacuum cleaner, there are a few things to consider:
- Battery life and charging time
- How much dust it can hold
- Are there extra tools, for example: Are there crevice tools that can easily clean corners
- Battery life 5. Is it possible to remove pet hair
Also consider if anyone in the household has asthma, allergies, or dust sensitivities? If so, it's best to choose a stick vacuum with a HEPA filter that traps tiny particles and contaminants in the filter or consider using it with an air purifier to help clean the air in your room.
1.2. Canister vacuum cleaners:
Canister or cylinder vacuums are compact in design, making them ideal for small homes or those with limited storage space. These great all-rounders are great for hard floors, carpets, and stairs because they're light enough to lift. Like this one: Miele Complete C3 Kona Canister Vacuum-Corded
1.3. Handheld vacuum cleaner:
A small vacuum that fits lightly in one hand, ideal for spot cleaning floors and furniture, and also for vacuuming cars, making it ideal for families and pet owners.
1.4. Upright vacuum cleaner:
It's easier to use an upright vacuum than a barrel vacuum because you don't have to bend over, making them ideal for people with back issues and houses that need some time to vacuum. Upright vacuums have powerful suction to suck out stepped dirt and stubborn pet hair, and are best for flat surfaces, as they are often heavy and may not fit under low sofas and beds. Like this one: Dyson Ball Animal 2 Total Clean Upright Vacuum Cleaner
1.5. Intelligent Robot Vacuum Cleaner:
These smart little robots automatically move around the house and vacuum for you – saving you a lot of time and effort. They are ideal for busy households, and robot vacuums can bring time-saving potential to your life. As they say, time is money.
If you want, you can set up your robots to clean your home every day of the week, and they'll run their business efficiently, saving you the heavy lifting. People today are busier than ever, and it's no surprise that these devices are so popular. Some things you might want to consider in a robot vacuum are:
Battery run and charge time: Look for the latest technology Li-Ion batteries;
HEPA filtration: ensures that most dust particles are completely captured and not released back into the air;
Easy-to-find replacement parts: at least filters, but preferably brushes, batteries, and wheels;
Virtual Wall: Keep your robot away from a specific location in your home. Advanced scheduling functions;
Smart Navigation System: Your robot should learn the layout of your home over time in order to be more efficient.
2. The difference in suction
The cleaning effect of a vacuum cleaner depends on the suction power. It is important to consider these three key aspects of suction:
Watts: Generally speaking, vacuum cleaners with very high watts have a lot of suction power. But it's important to remember that if a vacuum is inefficient, it may have a higher wattage but will have worse suction compared to other vacuums. Cordless vacuums are usually around 20-200 watts, and corded vacuums are usually around 1000-2000 watts.
Air Watts: More air watts will generally give you more powerful suction. Other important factors that affect suction are filtration and airflow, brush head quality, and hose and nozzle design, so it's worth knowing these features when comparing different models.
Noise: Some noise is inevitable when vacuuming, but some models are designed to reduce noise - if you want to vacuum during naps and watch TV, consider whether that's important to you.
3. Bagless VS Bagged
An important factor in choosing between a bagless vacuum cleaner or a bagged vacuum cleaner is the combination of price, convenience, allergen removal, and more.
- Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
Bagless vacuums save you the hassle of buying and changing vacuum bags. You can dump the removable bins directly into the litter box, so they are better for the environment, but some dust may escape into the air during emptying.
Benefit: You can empty the vacuum box directly into your bin no more buying a vacuum bag, it's easier to see when the bin is full, you can easily see it if you accidentally suck something valuable and fish it out.
Cons: It exposes you to dust and other allergens during emptying and filter cleaning, and its filters must be cleaned and replaced regularly or performance suffers.
- bagged vacuum cleaner
Vacuums with built-in bags are less dirty and are a great option for allergy and asthma sufferers because all the dust remains in the bag during emptying. If the bag is biodegradable, then it can reduce the impact on the environment.
Benefit: Since dust is trapped inside the bag, it is less messy and more hygienic to empty, making it more suitable for allergy sufferers. It would be more environmentally friendly if the bag was biodegradable.
Cons: Vacuum loses suction when the bag is full Hard to see when the bag is full unless there is an indicator light, frustrating if the bag is full during cleaning and you don't have a new bag, something to consider The cost of purchasing a vacuum filter bag.
4. Allergy precautions
There are two main types of filters:
Microfilters: These can be washed or single-use, and are found in most basic vacuums. These filters release dust particles back into the air, so they're not the best option for people with asthma or allergies.
High-Efficiency Filter: A HEPA (High-Efficiency Particulate Air) filter filters the air and traps tiny particles and pollutants in the filter. This removes 99.97% of particles, such as pollen and dust mite droppings that are 0.3 microns or larger, so vacuums with HEPA filters are the best option for those with asthma, allergies, or dust sensitivities. HEPA filters must be cleaned regularly and replaced annually.
5. Pet Vacuums
For those of you who love pets but hate having pet hair everywhere, pet vacuums have powerful suction to suck pesky pet hair from your floors, sofa, bed, and car, you can choose the pet vacuum that best suits your needs Type: Barrel, Vertical, Handheld, or Vertical and Handheld Combination.
If you have asthma or allergies in your home, use a pet vacuum with a HEPA filter, and if your pet has long hair, look for an electric brush head that swivels to keep their hair from getting tangled in the brush head.
6. Corded vacuum cleaner vs cordless vacuum cleaner
- corded vacuum cleaner
Corded vacuums generally have more suction power than cordless ones, and they don't have battery life limitations, so they're best for vacuuming your entire house.
Benefit: More suction than cordless vacuums because there are no batteries to the plugin, so you can decide when you want to vacuum.
Disadvantage: Needs to be plugged into a power outlet, so it is limited by the length of the power cord, so to switch between rooms, you need to unplug and plug into the power outlet.
- cordless vacuum cleaner
Cordless vacuums give you the freedom to vacuum without plugging into a wall and constantly moving around the cable. They're small and lightweight, so they're easy to use and store, perfect for a quick vacuum. Cordless vacuums are great as a second vacuum for debris and quick cleaning.
Benefits: Smaller and lighter than a bucket and upright vacuums, vacuuming is not limited by cord length and PowerPoint, hand-held cordless vacuums make vacuuming furniture and cars easy, compact design allows you to work where space is limited easy to store in the case.
Cons: Battery needs to be charged (need to check battery life - it will last less if you use Turbo mode). Typical cordless vacuums hold less dust than a bucket or upright vacuums, about 0.6 liters versus 2-3 liters. Its filters require more cleaning and replacement than a bucket or upright vacuum. Most cordless vacuum cleaner models do not perform as well on thick carpets as corded vacuum cleaners.