30 Best Books For 30-Year-Old Women 2021
The Best Books for Women in Their 30s
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links are "Amazon" affiliate links and at no additional cost to you, When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Please share these resources with colleagues, friends, and family.
1. The Second sex
Author: Simone de Beauvoir
2. I Feel Bad About My Neck
by Nora Ephron
by Tina Fey
4. Invisible Man
by Ralph Ellison
5. One Hundred Years of Solitude
by Gabriel García Márquez
6. Lonesome Dove
by Larry McMurtry
7. Slouching Toward Bethlehem
by Joan Didion
8. Savage Beauty: The Life of Edna St. Vincent Millay
by Nancy Milford
9. We Should All Be Feminists
by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
10. The World According to Garp
by John Irving
11. Persepolis: The Story of a Childhood
by Marjane Satrapi
12. Depression Hates a Moving Target
by Nita Sweeney
13. The Year of Magical Thinking
by Joan Didion
14. The 21-Day Financial Fast
by Michelle Singletary
- Break bad spending habits
- Plot a course to become debt-free with the Debt Dash Plan
- Avoid the temptation of overspending on college
- Learn how to prepare elderly relatives and yourself for future long-term care expenses
- Be prepared for any contingency with a Life Happens Fund
- Stop worrying about money and find the priceless power of financial peace
15. To Kill a Mockingbird
by Harper Lee
16. The Tipping Point: How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference
by Malcolm Gladwell
17. The Purpose-Driven Life: What on Earth Am I Here For?
by Rick Warren
- The Question of Existence: Why am I alive?
- The Question of Significance: Does my life matter?
- The Question of Purpose: What on earth am I here for?
18. White Teeth
by Zadie Smith
by Jane Austen
What happens when they encounter each other again is movingly told in Jane Austen's last completed novel. Set in the fashionable societies of Lyme Regis and Bath, Persuasion is a brilliant satire of vanity and pretension, but, above all, it is a love story tinged with the heartache of missed opportunities.
20. It’s Called a Breakup Because It’s Broken
by Greg Behrendt and Amiira Ruotola-Behrendt
by Sophia Amoruso
22. Lean In
by Sheryl Sandberg
by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
24. Everything I Never Told You
by Celeste Ng
But when Lydia’s body is found in the local lake, the delicate balancing act that has been keeping the Lee family together is destroyed, tumbling them into chaos. A profoundly moving story of family, secrets, and longing, Everything I Never Told You is both a gripping page-turner and a sensitive family portrait, uncovering the ways in which mothers and daughters, fathers and sons, and husbands and wives struggle, all their lives, to understand one another.
25. The Goldfinch
by Donna Tartt
by Toni Morrison
27. Mistakes I Made at Work
by Jessica Bacal
- Cheryl Strayed, bestselling author of Wild
- Anna Holmes, founding editor of Jezebel.com
- Kim Gordon, a founding member of the band Sonic Youth
- Joanna Barsch, Director Emeritus of McKinsey & Company
- Carol Dweck, Stanford psychology professor
- Ruth Ozeki, New York Times bestselling author of Tale for the Time Being
- And many more
28. The Queen’s Code
by Alison Armstrong
29. Teaching Kids to Buy Stocks
by J.J. Wenrich
- aunts and uncles
- neighbors... You get the picture.
30. How to Think Strategically
by Greg Githens
- Internalize the 20 micro-skills of strategic thinking
- Develop your personal brand as a competent strategic thinker
- Pose high-quality questions that spark strategic insights
- Write a concise one-page statement strategy, with five essential concepts that will help you distinguish effective strategy from a list of goals
- A design strategy that is clever and powerful
- Recognize and mitigate blind spots and decision traps
- Distinguish strategic thinking from operational thinking and appropriately apply each
- Overcome the excuse of “I'm too busy to be strategic"
- Recognize and exploit the four X-factors of strategic thinking: Drive, Insight, Chance, and Emergence
- Practice extra-ordinary leadership to confront issues and leap into an unknown future
- Improve conversations with other strategists
Discover at TheBestNTop.com – your ultimate destination for the best product reviews and buying advice, know the similar words and differences between things!
Please Share These Resources with Colleagues, Friends, and Family.