On this page (Skip to Section)...
Some understanding and thinking about "school at home"
What is "home school"?
Why do people choose to "go to school at home"?
1. Keeping watch on religious goals.
2. Disappointment with school education.
3. Hope for home school.
4. Children's special needs.
What is the status of "homeschooling" in various countries?
There are six main ways for children to learn at home, which are:
- Parents teach their children
- Several parents help each other in teaching
- Employ tutors to teach
- Hire tutors to teach with their parents
- Children self-study and
- Participate in social training institutions.
So, what about homeschooling?
According to the research of the report, the effectiveness of homeschooling was investigated from six aspects:
- Children's mathematics and calculation ability
- Writing and writing ability
- Oral expression ability
- Interpersonal communication ability
- Vision and knowledge and
- Self-care ability.
- vision and knowledgeability
- oral expression ability
- writing and writing ability
- mathematics and calculation ability
- communication ability.
What are the information sharing channels for homeschooling?
There are mainly three types:
- National mutual aid exchange (such as the first national homeschooling seminar sponsored by the 21st Century Institute of Education).
- Network (such as QQ group, homeschooling alliance network, etc.) and
- Local group activities such as homeschooling salon.
- Local group activities
- National mutual aid exchange.
Parents' common puzzles and problems with school at home?
- Lack of mutual aid group activities
- Unclear policies and regulations
- Limited learning resources
- Lack of professional guidance, difficult to implement
- Difficult to choose teaching materials
- Lack of economic strength and
- School and government intervention.
The most needed support and help for parents is:
- Regular mutual aid group activities
- Domestic and foreign-related information sharing
- Professional guidance on teaching methods and textbook selection
- Expansion of educational resources
- Support of policies and regulations.
Here's my opinion.
3. Learning effectiveness and quality assurance
4. Information communication and professional development
Discover at TheBestNTop.com – your ultimate destination for the best product reviews and buying advice, know the similar words and differences between things!
Please Share These Resources with Colleagues, Friends, and Family.